RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marketplace (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=560)
-   -   Giant P-51 Mustang exhaust stacks- FREE SHIPPING (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11647487)

Prekin 04-22-2018 09:33 AM

Giant P-51 Mustang exhaust stacks- FREE SHIPPING
 
Resin exhaust stacks for giant 1/4-1/5.5 scale P-51 Mustangs.
Will work with Ziroli, Comp, Carf, Top Flite GS, CY model, TopRC and many other Mustang models.
Available with fibreglass shrouds.
Exhaust pipes work with Spitfire models and P40B

1/4-1/4.5 Exhaust stacks $37.00
FG shourds: $30.00

1/5- 1/5.5 scale exhaust stacks: $35.00
FG shrouds: $20.00

Painted exhaust stacks $60.00


Another P-51 accessories available

Free Worldwide shipping, PayPal accept

solarshot23 04-30-2018 09:46 AM

If these will fit my Top Flite P-51 I would like to order a set.
Wayne

Prekin 04-30-2018 10:44 AM


Originally Posted by solarshot23 (Post 12427833)
If these will fit my Top Flite P-51 I would like to order a set.
Wayne

Of course.Exhaust stacks and shrouds work with TF Giant scale P-51.
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.rcu...175570c216.jpg

Top Flite Giant scale P-51. Exhaust pipes and shourds

solarshot23 04-30-2018 11:41 AM

TF P-51 Exhaust Stack and Cowling
 
I want these exhaust stack and cowling but since RCU changed everything I can't figure out how to buy them.......lol. I have paypal or anyway you would like me to pay.

Let me know
Wayne

Prekin 04-30-2018 11:44 AM


Originally Posted by solarshot23 (Post 12427854)
I want these exhaust stack and cowling but since RCU changed everything I can't figure out how to buy them.......lol. I have paypal or anyway you would like me to pay.

Let me know
Wayne

You are not the first who say, that the new RCU is quite "unfriendly".
PM your PayPal email address, or you can contact me via email.

solarshot23 04-30-2018 11:49 AM

( [email protected] )

Wayne

Prekin 04-30-2018 11:57 AM


Originally Posted by solarshot23 (Post 12427858)

Thank you for the fast and smooth payment.

solarshot23 04-30-2018 11:57 AM

Payment has been sent !
Sorry for any confusion !

Wayne

Screamin Eagle 05-14-2018 08:30 AM

Comment
 

Originally Posted by Prekin (Post 12425302)
Resin exhaust stacks for giant 1/4-1/5.5 scale P-51 Mustangs.
Will work with Ziroli, Comp, Carf, Top Flite GS, CY model, TopRC and many other Mustang models.
Available with fibreglass shrouds.
Exhaust pipes work with Spitfire models and P40B

1/4-1/4.5 Exhaust stacks $37.00
FG shourds: $30.00

1/5- 1/5.5 scale exhaust stacks: $35.00
FG shrouds: $20.00

Painted exhaust stacks $60.00


Another P-51 accessories available

Free Worldwide shipping, PayPal accept

I just wanted to leave a brief comment on this site, as the ratings system on the new RCU seems rather hard to find, along with most of the features we were used to?
I purchased a set of the Radial Engines produced by Jiri and they were of excellent quality and exceeded my expectations! Not only were the products exactly what was advertised, but Jiri was a delight to work with! Even with the time difference, his response time was very quick and he was very helpful in explaining to me what to expect and helpful to me in every way. He packaged the radials (6) of them very well and they made it to me in perfect condition.
I would not hesitate a minute to purchase any of his products in the future!
Paul Hohensee


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.