RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marketplace (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=560)
-   -   Spektrum iX-20 Transmitter and case (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11698968)

billd3 05-02-2022 08:16 AM

Spektrum iX-20 Transmitter and case

Selling my iX-20 Transmitter. Excellent condition (clean bill of health given by Horizon on 2/15/22). I have used this Tx from October - December 2021. Included are, modified neck strap with stronger clasp, magnetic charge system, separate data cable, Smart disk, Starting guide (manual is online and in the Tx software), Orange side and back grips, Orange switch bezels.
Reason for selling is I'm 74 years old and the learning curve has been very difficult for me. I've spent more time fiddling with the programming than actually flying with it, sooo...for my sanity I need to go back to my older JR 11X's. Great features though; I just can't seem to get it[img]file:///C:/Users/wden3/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/img].

Will de-register prior to shipping.

Sent to Horizon in February 2022 due to possible trim problem, possibly due to my confusion with programming. Their report was they made some adjustments and stated it was working perfectly. I have flown with it since getting it back and everything worked fine. Horizons service records available to serious potential, buyer.

Payment method PayPal or cash if sold locally. Will ship only to lower 48 United States

All sales are final; sold by individual with no warranties given or implied.

Jahworks 05-02-2022 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by billd3 (Post 12726196)
Selling my iX-20 Transmitter. Excellent condition (clean bill of health given by Horizon on 2/15/22). I have used this Tx from October - December 2021. Included are, modified neck strap with stronger clasp, magnetic charge system, separate data cable, Smart disk, Starting guide (manual is online and in the Tx software), Orange side and back grips, Orange switch bezels.
Reason for selling is I'm 74 years old and the learning curve has been very difficult for me. I've spent more time fiddling with the programming than actually flying with it, sooo...for my sanity I need to go back to my older JR 11X's. Great features though; I just can't seem to get it[img]file:///C:/Users/wden3/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/img].

Sent to Horizon in February 2022 due to possible trim problem, possibly due to my confusion with programming. Their report was they made some adjustments and stated it was working perfectly. I have flown with it since getting it back and everything worked fine. Horizons service records available to serious potential, buyer.

Payment method PayPal or cash if sold locally. Will ship only to lower 48 United States

everything works

Bethpagepark 05-03-2022 04:23 AM

I can offer you 700

Jahworks 05-03-2022 04:34 AM

selling my ix-20 transmitter. Excellent condition (clean bill of health given by horizon on 2/15/22). I have used this tx from october - december 2021. Included are, modified neck strap with stronger clasp, magnetic charge system, separate data cable, smart disk, starting guide (manual is online and in the tx software), orange side and back grips, orange switch bezels.
Reason for selling is i'm 74 years old and the learning curve has been very difficult for me. I've spent more time fiddling with the programming than actually flying with it, sooo...for my sanity i need to go back to my older jr 11x's. Great features though; i just can't seem to get it[img]file:///c:/users/wden3/appdata/local/temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/img].

Sent to horizon in february 2022 due to possible trim problem, possibly due to my confusion with programming. Their report was they made some adjustments and stated it was working perfectly. I have flown with it since getting it back and everything worked fine. Horizons service records available to serious potential, buyer.

Payment method paypal or cash if sold locally. Will ship only to lower 48 united states

all sales are final; sold by individual with no warranties given or implied.

nirsrc 05-03-2022 08:12 AM

Thousand dollar I’ll take it

Originally Posted by Jahworks (Post 12726258)
everything works

Thousand dollar I’ll take it

bokeyman 05-03-2022 04:21 PM

available

Hello is this still available, thank you

Kind regards

billd3 05-04-2022 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by bokeyman (Post 12726414)
Hello is this still available, thank you

Kind regards

Yes.It's available.
Bill

Jahworks 05-04-2022 01:49 PM

Please send me your number I offered 1k

Jahworks 05-04-2022 02:33 PM

I’m interested 1k

billd3 05-05-2022 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Jahworks (Post 12726562)
I’m interested 1k

I am NOT interested in 1K but will accept $1200.00 firm
Bill

Jahworks 05-05-2022 11:01 AM

Save me a little lunch money 1100 let’s shake on it

billd3 05-06-2022 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Jahworks (Post 12726659)
Save me a little lunch money 1100 let’s shake on it

No thanks...I'm firm at $1200.00
Bill

willymartin 05-09-2022 06:28 AM

Is the ix20 still available I can do 1200.00 shipped is that okay. Call or text me 7865141804
im not always on the website. Really interested

billd3 05-09-2022 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by willymartin (Post 12727148)
Is the ix20 still available I can do 1200.00 shipped is that okay. Call or text me 7865141804
im not always on the website. Really interested

Just sent you a PM,
Bill