Byron F86 Kit, Fan, O.S. .91 VR-DF, and Pipe

Notices

Byron F86 Kit, Fan, O.S. .91 VR-DF, and Pipe

Old 08-11-2020, 05:59 PM
bosssman
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Byron F86 Kit, Fan, O.S. .91 VR-DF, and Pipe

For sale is an all new Byron F-86 ducted fan kit that has NEVER been started on. Contains both nose variants as seen in the photos. None of the bags (all numbered according to the plans) nor the wing cardboard shipping sleeves have been opened. Everything is as shipped originally by Byron. The kit has been kept in a climate controlled area all of its life as seen by the plans AND and insignia with NO yellowing or discoloration. The box is in excellent condition with only tape remnants visible. Included in this package is an original new, never mounted Byron ducted fan unit, pipe AND an O.S. .91 VR DF powerplant, which I believe is superior to the Rossi .91 originally recommended for this setup. Everything is of collector quality, however, the O.S. box is only in fair condition. The motor itself and all its contents were well protected in the bubble pouch inside the box. More pics upon request. I am located in North San Diego County and shipping is possible, at the buyer's expense. If you are a collector of some of the finest AMERICAN kits every produced, this is a great package deal. email at: [email protected], call or text 951-259-7090.
Old 08-12-2020, 04:04 AM
ifly3d

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Would you sale the kit by it self ?

Thanks Josh