Notices
Merlin Turbine Clinic Support for Merlin Turbines is provided in this forum

Jets Munt USA is up

Old 11-21-2018, 12:42 PM
FenderBean

Received 54 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Jets Munt USA is up

Happy Thanksgiving! I wanted to take a minute to announce the launch of the new Jets Munt USA website for sales and service. In the coming months I will be working to get everything setup here in the US for all turbine sales, service and repairs. This will include all 25 hour service tear downs, damage repairs, warranty replacements and extra parts for customers. I am still learning and until I have all the required tooling I will only be doing minor repairs are at first, essentially anything that does not require balancing. If you need help with determining this feel free to contact me via the website email, facebook page/messenger or you can even pm me here. I will do my best to continue the great service and reputation current customers have enjoyed and look forward to those that come.

www.jetsmuntusa.com is now up as well as the facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/Fenderbean/...dmin_todo_tour

If you need anything feel free to ask and I look forward to working with you all and sharing the experience!
Old 11-22-2018, 08:22 AM
Canadian Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 116 Likes on 89 Posts

Great News!
Old 11-22-2018, 08:44 AM
jetmon

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Congratulations Keith and good luck, the web page looks great
I guess I will see you more often at jet meets
Regards
Old 11-22-2018, 12:56 PM
FenderBean

Thanks Jaun, glad your such a stand up guy that and wish you much happiness this holiday season!! Yelp I about to retire from the Army and while I will have to get another job, im planning to attend as many events as it allows! I will see you at Kentucky jets for sure this year!
Cheers
Old 03-27-2019, 12:38 PM
ljsoarinson
My Feedback: (45)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Thanks Keith, great job servicing my VT-80

Thank you Keith!

Keith took care of the 25-hour service on my VT-80. Although it took longer to complete than originally quoted (unanticipated communication issues with the factory) Keith did an excellent job keeping me informed on the progress. He went extra lengths to make sure the job was done right. In the end my needs were met as this was off-season down time.

I have no hesitation to go to Keith for any of my Jets Munt service. He has the right attitude and values his customer.

- Larry
Old 03-27-2019, 03:06 PM
FenderBean

Hi Larry, thanks for your comments!