Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > Merlin Turbine Clinic
Reload this Page >

Jets Munt USA is moving

Community
Search
Notices
Merlin Turbine Clinic Support for Merlin Turbines is provided in this forum

Jets Munt USA is moving

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2019, 03:07 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Jets Munt USA is moving

I wanted to let folks know the next two to three months things maybe a bit slower since I to move the family and establish things. Still can do somethings in July and sales but major stuff will need to wait till August.
sorry for the inconvenience but it cannot be avoided. Thanks
Old 10-01-2019, 01:05 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

Hi everyone Jets Munt USA here!
I wanted to pass along some information about things. Currently I am starting up a waiting list on the X45 again, looks to be about 6 week wait until things catch back up, the JM motor line is the same as well. If anyone needs something contact me and I can put you on the list like before. I'm a one man show but things are moving smoothly now that I settled into Huntsville AL, I need to go bug FutabaUSA for a job since the Army isn't paying anymore! LOL

Anyway regular product orders are going as normal and I have most items in stock now so I ship same day or next day.
The items I don't have or run out of generally take 1-2 weeks to get here. Overall things are running smooth, from time to time I have to send motors back to the factory so be aware of this as well, I am limited on what I can do here but do try to prevent this if possible. Thanks for all the support so far and looking forward to the future!

Cheers and happy flying!!!!!