Notices
Merlin Turbine Clinic Support for Merlin Turbines is provided in this forum

New Website

Old 08-05-2020, 08:47 AM
FenderBean

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Default New Website

Hi everyone I wanted to let folks know im changing websites, the www.jetsmuntusa.com and www.braincubelights.com websites will be coming down 15 August. Nothing has changed im just closing the two I currently manage and merging them into one. I still offer the same services and products as before just under my business name, I felt this was more fair to the other brands I sell as well.
I also wanted to let everyone know due to many confused emails that the "jetmuntamericas" is not me they are based in South America and I think they have state side rep which is not me. I mention this because folks have sent or almost sent things to the wrong place which is another reason for the name change.

The new website will be linked from the currents sites 15 August and no orders will be allowed except through the new website. I think it is much more user friendly and even offers some simple forum type threads for members, which I hope becomes a knowledge bank for anyone needing help.
New site is up and running for orders, the new website is www.fb-rc.com
Thanks
The following users liked this post:
skunkwurk (08-06-2020)