Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Model Rockets & Rocketry
Reload this Page >

Does any one here launch Micro Maxx rockets?

Notices
Model Rockets & Rocketry Discuss all aspects of model rocketry here, including r/c rocketry.

Does any one here launch Micro Maxx rockets?

Old 09-13-2013, 09:11 AM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does any one here launch Micro Maxx rockets?

The main reason I do is do to being able to launch them in a small area I have them. I can walk out my door to my front yard and launch where the others I have to pack up and go somewhere. Here is my grandsons and mine Micro fleet. Hard to see the Yellow Jacket behind the Mini Bertha as it is not painted yet as I need to get some yellow paint.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7904.JPG
Views:	312
Size:	174.4 KB
ID:	1919979  
Old 02-18-2014, 09:50 PM
mariaa

Default esky rc helicopters

the most advisable thing to get could be the electronic rc helicopter. The causes are easy. esky rc helicopters is very simple than other styles of rc helicopters particularly the gas rcs. With the electronic, you dont need to deal with the motor and the fuel it will digest. You would not need to own right knowledge about aspects merely to make it fly.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:10 PM
46u

Originally Posted by mariaa
the most advisable thing to get could be the electronic rc helicopter. The causes are easy. esky rc helicopters is very simple than other styles of rc helicopters particularly the gas rcs. With the electronic, you dont need to deal with the motor and the fuel it will digest. You would not need to own right knowledge about aspects merely to make it fly.
Damn spammers what the heck does this have to do with rockets. Get a life.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:53 PM
mariaa

Of course!!
Old 02-20-2014, 07:23 PM
46u

Originally Posted by mariaa
Of course!!
Have to feel sorry for people like you that have no life and have to be an ass just to get a little attention.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:42 AM
Bob Jablonski

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sweet micro's. The trick to getting them to light is to hold the igniter in with a end of a toothpick. Other kits that work in small recovery areas are the Oddl rockets Birdie and Sputnick. both fly on Estes mini motors and go up about 100 feet and use drag recovery to they lane a few yards from the pad.
Mr. Bob
Starlight Dude
Old 03-04-2014, 07:37 AM
scottrc

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I picked up a few starter kits and a bunch of motors with Hobby Lobby was clearing them out. You are right, I can go into the back yard and launch a few without anyone noticing. The plastic models are tough enough I don't bother about recovery streamers.

Also agree about the Spammer, but then again, welcome to the new RCU.