Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Model Rockets & Rocketry
 Just another BAR looking for RC aps >

Just another BAR looking for RC aps

Notices
Model Rockets & Rocketry Discuss all aspects of model rocketry here, including r/c rocketry.

Just another BAR looking for RC aps

Old 06-24-2008, 10:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just another BAR looking for RC aps

I've been off RCU for about five years (tried to sell a few planes back in '03). I've been into rockets since I was ten (lot's of years). I've been doing RC for about 20. Built a Estes Stratoblaster (the one with out canards) several years ago and rekitted it. Very heavy and not to great of a glide. I have an astroblaster (with canards) sitting on the shelf and am afraid to launch the thing. I should get some of the very light servos that are now available. Any suggestions here would be helpful. Also, does anyone know of any company that is offering RC rocket kits? I've talked with my buddy Google for hours and hours and had little to no success.

I was lucky enough to attend the NARCON in February this year. It was great to talk with guys that enjoy the hobby as much as I do. I also was very lucky to win an engine from one of the first production runs that Mable kicked out. Even had Vern and Gleda sign it. Way cool!