Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Multi Rotor Helicopters
Reload this Page >

X525 with KK5.2 issues Help Please

Community
Search
Notices
Multi Rotor Helicopters Discuss Multi rotor RC Helicopter's here!

X525 with KK5.2 issues Help Please

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 07:07 AM
bart.tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default X525 with KK5.2 issues Help Please

Hello,

Just recently expanded into quads. Picked up four in a package deal. The X525 was a ARTF from what I can tell. It was built but never powered up.I was unable to find any info on the ESC's. They are black shrink wrap with no markings at all. I did not need to flash the board at all it was set up for X4 already. I added a spectrum Rx and bound it to my 12x.

Here is the issue. When I first move the rudder stick to initialize the board nothing happens. If I remove one ESC plug from the KK board (any one does not matter) It fires up fine. I then plug in the other ESC and it flies great. I can shut down and start up the board with no issues until I disconnect the battery then it starts all over again with disconnecting the ESC lead. I have all four ESC bec (red) leads still connected. I removed two from the esc connectors and tried it and it fould not fire up at all???

Any Ideas???

Brian
Old 02-20-2013, 07:45 PM
irish_

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: X525 with KK5.2 issues Help Please

ORIGINAL: bart.tech

Hello,

Just recently expanded into quads. Picked up four in a package deal. The X525 was a ARTF from what I can tell. It was built but never powered up.I was unable to find any info on the ESC's. They are black shrink wrap with no markings at all. I did not need to flash the board at all it was set up for X4 already. I added a spectrum Rx and bound it to my 12x.

Here is the issue. When I first move the rudder stick to initialize the board nothing happens. If I remove one ESC plug from the KK board (any one does not matter) It fires up fine. I then plug in the other ESC and it flies great. I can shut down and start up the board with no issues until I disconnect the battery then it starts all over again with disconnecting the ESC lead. I have all four ESC bec (red) leads still connected. I removed two from the esc connectors and tried it and it fould not fire up at all???

Any Ideas???

Brian
remove props, plug in your quad and turn radio on, go into receiver test in KK2 board settings and move sticks accordingly to what the screen is doing ie left stick right stick throttle up and down etc. you want the kk2 to respond to your radio sticks correctly. but i would upgrade kk2 to new firmware 1.5 its way better and more features. goodluck and post back up.