Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Multi Rotor Helicopters
Reload this Page >

bade 350qx or dji phantom

Community
Search
Notices
Multi Rotor Helicopters Discuss Multi rotor RC Helicopter's here!

bade 350qx or dji phantom

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2014, 11:48 AM
faster u fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bade 350qx or dji phantom

looking to get one of these quads to do some video shoots of various things but mostly fishing. I'll be using a gopro as the cam and want to add a gimble. Just wondering if anyone has any advice on which one to get. or maybe suggest a better one.
Thanks in advance
Chris.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
afterburner chuck

Blade is coming out with a combo shortly the 350 and a gimble
Old 02-04-2014, 08:45 AM
faster u fool

Do you have the link or info on that.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:35 AM
KRASHKOPTER
My Feedback: (1)

Originally Posted by faster u fool
Do you have the link or info on that.
I found this for ya......
http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...nology-BLH7900

K
Old 02-22-2014, 08:50 AM
randall1959
My Feedback: (11)

Honestly, the very best quad is one you build yourself. I've owned lots of RTF quads, up to and including the Blade and the Walkera 350 class quads. Lately I've built my own using the Naza M Lite and there really isn't any comparison. Get a DJI 450 flamewheel with built in power board, a set of 18 amp rctimer esc's, emax 2212-935kv motors with 10X3.8 apc's and you'll have a quad that will easily do what you want, is much easier to work on if something breaks and will accept as big of a lipo as you can strap on it.
Don't get me wrong. I love my Blade 350 and it's been great but I have to be very aware that even a hard landing will bust it up pretty badly. After a bit of setting up, my Naza M Lite quad doesn't need any calibration. You just put in the battery and go.
And some are now getting into the APM controllers. My son uses one and the things it will do are astounding.

Last edited by randall1959; 02-22-2014 at 08:52 AM.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:27 PM
opwan
My Feedback: (2)

Default 350 or Phantom....really?

Originally Posted by faster u fool
looking to get one of these quads to do some video shoots of various things but mostly fishing. I'll be using a gopro as the cam and want to add a gimble. Just wondering if anyone has any advice on which one to get. or maybe suggest a better one.
Thanks in advance
Chris.
If you want a cheaper toy get the 350, if you want a decent quad get the Phantom 2 with Zenmuse gimbal, if you want to get professional quality video save up and get the Spreading Wings 1000 or the Parrot 1500. Just be ready to plunk down 10 grand or more.

Last edited by opwan; 07-18-2014 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:08 PM
opwan

Never mind what I said about the DJI stuff, fly away issues are still happening, thought they had em solved but mine decided to return to China a couple of months ago. I personally am waiting on the Align 690 which will be out the 17th this month or might just build another DYI, this time using APM or Pixhawk.
Old 10-17-2014, 02:31 PM
flightadventures

Hey i recommend you get a Dji Phantom vision 2+ my friend has one and it has never drifted or done anything and we even took it up to 1000ft and it flew great. They also already come with a gimble and a camera but i am sure you can take the camera off and put your Go Pro on if you would prefer. The already installed camera is excellent as well though.
Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxa1...614lKJEYhPcT8Q
Old 10-17-2014, 04:05 PM
opwan

Originally Posted by flightadventures
Hey i recommend you get a Dji Phantom vision 2+ my friend has one and it has never drifted or done anything and we even took it up to 1000ft and it flew great. They also already come with a gimble and a camera but i am sure you can take the camera off and put your Go Pro on if you would prefer. The already installed camera is excellent as well though.
Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxa1...614lKJEYhPcT8Q
Hmmmm......do some research is all I have to say!