Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Multi Rotor Helicopters
Reload this Page >

MW Pro can't load mission

Community
Search
Notices
Multi Rotor Helicopters Discuss Multi rotor RC Helicopter's here!

MW Pro can't load mission

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 09:44 AM
zeroback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MW Pro can't load mission

The bug bit and now I building my first quad X using the these components. Exceed Rocket motor 2215
frame Q450 V3, 20A Multistar opto, MultiwiiPro and GPS module.
I have followed a YouTube video and have all the software and firmware installed and working. With only the FC connected via USB I have a GPS signal and the board sensors are working, I see my house on the GUI. It all seems to work and I can plan a mission but I can not upload the mission. I get the impression in the video when the board is flashed it is not connected to any other components. It doesn't show. But he did say the uploading of a mission was firmware driven.? Maybe I have something skipped in the Arduino? I double checked and I did what he did and mine mostly works. Any ideas? Also I have not found how to install the BT module to the FC. Seems like I might have to solder more pins in, maybe. I'll keep looking any help is much appreciated. Thanks
Old 10-04-2014, 02:19 PM
zeroback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm glad I made multi posts with this question. I got lucky and someone on the HK forum came to my rescue. A different sketch, the navi version and a different version WINGUI. So much stuff to know to build one of these gizmos. The creative names given to allot of these products adds to the confusion, If someone invented a new kind of airplane rudder and named it Bumbershoot Paradox there would be no clue to what the heck was being talked about until it was seen. That's why two weeks ago I had a single ProtoX, as of this post I have a total of 7, 5 RTF's, one build on the bench and a shipment of parts for the next build. I like the OJT makes what I read make sense. My airplane has nunckucks