Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Multi Rotor Helicopters
Reload this Page >

New guy here - Walkera QR X350 Pro - any others?

Community
Search
Notices
Multi Rotor Helicopters Discuss Multi rotor RC Helicopter's here!

New guy here - Walkera QR X350 Pro - any others?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2014, 06:53 AM
Nunja Business

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy here - Walkera QR X350 Pro - any others?

I am kind of surprised there is not a larger presence here for multi-rotors (Quads, etc) with the incredible boost in popularity.
My LHS says they sell a whole lot more quadcopters now and have trouble keeping some in stock.

At any rate, I have a fixed-wing RC past (mostly pre-built, little modding) but kind of left it behind a couple of years ago and recently saw some videos that convinced me I should fly some quads.
Working my way toward FPV (lacking only the gimbal now), but love the flying part even without camera. I still have a nearly new DX7 and some minor stuff (Champ, batteries, etc.)

I had forgotten this site and spent time on "the other site" for a while before buying a slightly used X350 Pro in an RTF form sans gimbal and camera.
Love flying this thing and love the fact that you can use Mission Planner with it to do a number of things.

Interested in talking to others who have the Walkera or similar birds and sharing information.