Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Multi Rotor Helicopters
Help me with Futaba 14SG question regarding multiple rx's >

Help me with Futaba 14SG question regarding multiple rx's

Notices
Multi Rotor Helicopters Discuss Multi rotor RC Helicopter's here!

Help me with Futaba 14SG question regarding multiple rx's

Old 03-17-2015, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me with Futaba 14SG question regarding multiple rx's

I am in the process of building a DJI S1000+ multirotor and I am using a Futaba 14SG Tx. I will be using the DJI A2 flight controller, but would like to use (2) R7008SB rx's instead of the built in rx on the A2. My thought is to put the first R7008SB in mode "A" for channels 1-8 and then place the 2nd R7008SB into mode "D" for channels 9-14. I have already asked this question on two multirotor forums and have received NO input. Finding this forum tonight gives me some hope that I have stumbled on to one where there may be more experience with what I want to do. So that's my plan but, I am unsure how to do it. This is where I am confused. I would like to know how to connect the 2 Futaba 7008SB rx's to the DJI A2 flight controller.

Instructions are clear enough on how to connect (1) 7008SB to the A2. Simply connect it to the A2's X2 port and make the necessary selection in the assistant software, but what do I do if I want to connect (2) 7008SB's to the A2? The A2 only has one X2 port. Do I somehow connect (cable) both 7008SB's to "each other" and then make one connection to the X2 port or does linking the two 7008SB's as dual receivers in the Futaba 14SG allow them to communicate as one when connected by only a single cable to the A2's X2 port?

Can somebody explain this to me? Thanks