RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Multi Rotor Helicopters (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/multi-rotor-helicopters-487/)
-   -   Are you new to QUAD copters? And need advice stop in and ask me, (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/multi-rotor-helicopters-487/10237667-you-new-quad-copters-need-advice-stop-ask-me.html)

08hondacivicsi 07-19-2015 05:59 PM

Whats the best quad to get with a camera. Price between 50-200..

Rav 09-24-2015 04:52 AM

Bit late but yes you can plug all 4 wires from the speed controllers into the kk2 board no need to cut wires.
Power comes from the m1 connector

shovelnose21 10-10-2015 04:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSmhbMbpRHw
I just bought this X525 Quad,waiting on delivery.been flying a JJRC V686g and having fun with it. So I thought I'll like to build me something that looked pretty cool to me.
So, Later I'd like to do some aerial photo and video. Budget kind of small,but would like a camera for it.
Also battery Suggestions please.
Thanks,Nathan

shovelnose21 10-14-2015 08:15 AM

Wow...No one has any ideas are suggestions.:confused:

micro222 10-24-2015 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by IKTIngo (Post 11278265)
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-family: 'Times New Roman','serif'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US">I have tried to find a comparison spreadsheet/ overview of some of the most popular/most sold quad copters, but not succeeded yet. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt"><span lang="EN-US" style="font-family: 'Times New Roman','serif'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US">Looking for a set-up with all from:<o:p></o:p></span></p><span lang="EN-US" style="line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Times New Roman','serif'; font-size: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">name of unit/model, manufacturer, supplier, overall size, flying weight, payload, approx. flying time w/std. batt, </span><span lang="EN-US" style="line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Times New Roman','serif'; color: #666666; font-size: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: NO-BOK; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Main Rotor Diameter, Driven system, </span><span lang="EN-US" style="line-height: 115%; color: #666666; font-size: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Servo, Battery, Control System AND APPROX COST</span>

There's a new one at tinyquads.com, but it's just for the really small ones.

monctonrc 11-01-2015 10:51 PM

I so need help
zmr 250
CC3D board
Flysky I6 Trans
FS-IA6 Receiver
I can make it as far as Radio Setup
Once in radio I can't get a response from my ALR Channel 4 if I turn dial for channel 5 it then moves channel 4
ELV up down NEXT ALR left right NEXT Thr Up down NEXT Rudder NO response turn channel 5 switch /dial moves rudder left right
It's all most as if channel 5 is wired into channel 4
Unplug everything
Plug servo in channel 1 2 3 4 5 6 plug battery all channels work 100% as they should
So I am guessing I screwed up the programming

cameracamel 11-15-2015 05:28 AM

JR, I started into multi-rotors with a DJI FlameWheel 450 i bought at K&C Hobbies on Val Vista. I am now upgrading it with a TBS Discovery frame and upgrading the motors and esc's.
I want to get together with other locals to learn the more technical stuff about multi-rotors. Please give me a call. Don 480 289-1027 I live in AJ.

grasshoper 12-20-2015 08:29 AM

Have you ran any of the GUI's on windows 10?A fellow club member is looking at wookong m but wasn't sure how the Assisant software would run on his new laptop with windows10