Community
Search
Notices
MVVS Support Get support from 3 qualified MVVS Forum Hosts. Dar Zeelon, representative from Israel. David Moen, representative from Canada. Pe Reivers, representative from Netherlands.

MVVS58 Prosport

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 04:40 AM
oachidori

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MVVS58 Prosport

I have an MVVS58 Prosport and recently i bought a tune pipe from it. At this moment all is put on a EF Extra 300. Before that the engine but with the short silencer was put on a YAK 55SP. I have to tell you i choose for the start the way with servo on the choke as factory recommendations. With this setup I remember that on the YAK it was started very easy.
At the moment on the Extra it doesn't start the same.
On the web i found only a movie with this start, see on youtube. I cannot put it here at the moment:

Have anyone a movie with this kind of start?
I am interested to see how much is open the choke at the first prop, because in my case i saw that even i respected the indication from manual concerning the servo choke setup, it isn't close enough to easy start.
If it is necessary i will make a movie with my start. On the other hand i saw that when the ignition is on, the servo moves but i can move the arm with my hand, so practically the servo isn't under tension like the throttle servo or others from the plane. Is that normal?
Many thanks for your answer,