Notices
MVVS Support Get support from 3 qualified MVVS Forum Hosts. Dar Zeelon, representative from Israel. David Moen, representative from Canada. Pe Reivers, representative from Netherlands.

Specifications

Old 02-20-2006, 12:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Specifications

Dear Sir

Since last october I am in Cingapore as a commissioning engineering. I found some MVVS engines at a local hobby shop. I sent an e-mail to MVVS web page but until now they don't reply me. As I am interested in the MVVS 116 cc, I would like to get the specifications for this engine. I am impressed with the output power for this one and for the MVVS 58. Could you tell me where can I get them ?
Thank you very much in advance.
Sincerely.
IGOS
Old 02-20-2006, 12:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Specifications

Igos,

I believe that you have some hobby outlet in your country, selling MVVS.

Their price may be a bit high, however.

So it pays to shop around, getting an offer from some of us here, for example, by E-mail...
We will respond...

You can throw all the manufacturers' HP claims out the window.
What actually counts is how fast an engine turns your intended prop (and the next size smaller prop, so you will have a good idea to what RPM it would unload in flight).

If an MVVS engine with 1.54 HP (manufacturer's claim) spins a usable prop (say 11.5x6) 1,600 RPM faster than another engine, claimed by its manufacturer to make 1.65 HP, then what's good in the manufacturers' claims, if they reflect absolutely nothing???

The MVVS 116 cc engine spins a 30x10 Mejzlik prop at 6,100 RPM, with the #3204 silencers installed.

The MVVS 58 cc engine spins a 24x10 Mejzlik prop at 7,000 RPM and a 26x10 Mejzlik prop at 6,000 RPM, with the #3204 silencer installed.