Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Oh come on, ship me my cowl NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Oh come on, ship me my cowl NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2014, 10:04 AM
Motorhomer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oh come on, ship me my cowl NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a new cowl for my large AT6 that I bought from you. OVER a year and a half now. You have my money, now PLEASE live up to your obligations!!! IF your an honest company, you'll acknowledge you owe me a cowl. I WILL NOT accept that you have been out of stock for all this time.

For new address info please email me at [email protected]

Albert K. McCormack
Old 01-08-2015, 05:35 PM
shooboy
My Feedback: (52)

Hi Al, did you evrer get your cowl ? Guess my wait for my Pitts cowl is nowhere near how long you've been waiting ! Thanks, Shoo
Old 01-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Motorhomer
My Feedback: (4)

No, I never did. They took $35.00 out of my bank, but never shipped me my cowl. They truly are a bunch of thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would NEVER buy anything from those people. Thanks
Old 01-13-2015, 02:37 PM
shooboy
My Feedback: (52)

Sorry to hear that, it's a pretty pathetic way to do business. Guess they don't care about anyone after they have your money. Wish I had paid with a credit card instead of Paypal because I would have filed a claim with them after a couple of weeks. It's really too bad because their amount of business would be much higher if they made an attempt to help people out insted of just ripping them off. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau or whomever else I can if they don't make things right, this sucks, Shoo
Old 01-13-2015, 03:16 PM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nitroplanes, Hobbyking, seem to be cut from the same cloth. Hope you guys get your items or money back. If anyone is going to order from these gangs use a credit card. At least you can file a charge-back when they fail to follow through.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:07 PM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

All you have to do is read their policy on lost parcels. They want you to wait 45 days before they start looking for them. I checked with my credit card (Visa) they allow one billing cycle to correct fraud of charge backs. If you wait the required 45 days your credit card company most likely will not be of to much help. Your credit card billing cycle is the full month the charge appears on your bill. So if your billing cycle starts at the beginning to end of the month make sure you order like a week after you receive your statement. It will not appear until next month and you will have that time as your billing cycle. If what I have ordered does not show up in 5 weeks I file a charge back claim with my credit card company. I have done this twice with Hobby King 3 weeks in I start asking where my stuff is if I hear nothing or they seem to be stalling I tell them I will start a charge back process with my visa. Of course they start with the 45 day crap and I tell them no I will not let it go beyond my single billing cycle and will initiate a charge back unless I have definite tracking info. These companies will smarten up if enough did it this way because an unusual amount of charge backs will result in a higher cost for a company to use their service. Like I said early in my dealings with them I charged back twice. I never received the items so they were fibbing when they told me it was in the mail. I still order from them but for some reason my parcels arrive in 14 to 21 days every time. Go figure?????

Dennis
Old 12-09-2016, 05:52 AM
TampaRC

Shame on Nitroplanes. Shame.