Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

NitroPlanes.com will SPONSOR your CLUBS!!!

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

NitroPlanes.com will SPONSOR your CLUBS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 04:46 AM
nitrostaff1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NitroPlanes.com will SPONSOR your CLUBS!!!

Hi there everyone! Just wondering what are some of the most popular clubs out there today... Basically we are looking for big clubs to sponsor and would like to know if your club is interested in being sponsored by NitroPlanes.com [8D] ...

If you guys are interested, briefly describe your club w/ the # of members and the type of events that are coming up or basically wahtever....LOL..We love to hear from each and everyone of you!

And if anyone is from [link=http://www.sgvrcl.org/]San Gabriel Valley Radio Control League[/link], you guys rock!!!
Old 12-30-2006, 10:45 PM
grandslam
My Feedback: (181)

Default RE: NitroPlanes.com will SPONSOR your CLUBS!!!

Thank you. Yes we rock and Yes, we would be honored if you would sponsor our club (SGVRCL)

By the way, the AMA also thinks that our club rocks and recently recognized us for an excellence award and as a possible site for the big AMA yearly gathering.

p.s. Skip and I just flew your helicopter in our field today and had a lot of fun.

You guys are great in that you provide quality products at a very affordable prices.

Thanks to you, we can enjoy our hobby without emptying our wallets.

Keep up the good work and continue to introduce new products.

See you at the AMA show in January, and please come to visit our booth there.

Ron
Old 01-01-2007, 12:08 PM
bahamadude

Anything for the International guys ?

Our club here in the Bahamas took a big bite with 3 of those cessna310 and cessna 337 which turn out to be an awsome flyer.

Thank you for your response
Old 01-09-2007, 07:43 PM
twinbrother
My Feedback: (7)

Sponsor a club? You guys can't even sponsor some customer service. I've tried contacting you guys 3 times and have been totally ignored. Your customer service is non-existant. Sponsor a club? If I had a club, I would think twice before accepting such an offer. Try taking care of your customers who pay hard earned money for your products before doing anything else!!! Give me a break.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:03 AM
rcplaneworld

Our AMA charter is 3333. We have gold status with the AMA.

I was told you wold send out some products for our fly-in. I have PM'd you a couple times in the last week. Still no answer.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Tauri Flyer

NS1;

I've PMed ya a few times about this, without any responce. Our club "LVRCS" in Easton Pa. With about 200 members is interested.

Thanks;
Rick Hengeveld -VP. LVRCS
Old 04-23-2007, 04:25 PM
nitrostaff1

Check your pm as I've send what you requested.

Thanks
John
Nitro Planes
ORIGINAL: rcplaneworld

Our AMA charter is 3333. We have gold status with the AMA.

I was told you wold send out some products for our fly-in. I have PM'd you a couple times in the last week. Still no answer.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:24 AM
winglift
My Feedback: (10)

We have a large club in Indiana. What would your sponsorship bring to the club?
Old 05-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Red Baron Dave
My Feedback: (13)

Hello Nitro Staff;

I would like to introduce you to the Red Barons of Northern California (www.RedBarons.org) and invite you to our grand re-openning event June 2/3 2007, open to all public and AMA memberships to fly. The Red Barons were founded in 1967 and chartered AMA#151 in that same year. Over the course of 40 years we have held together thru 5 field changes and yet again with our 200 plus strong membership, we have found another new home. Our current lease, at an outdoor concert venue, allows us almost 50 acres flyover space, acres of free parking, no neighbors and all this with very few restrictions including noise. We spent over $50,000.00 plus many man hours on our new +600' runway and pit facilities and would love to share our love of all things RC with the public at our grand event. This event will be covered by the local news media (TV and newspaper) including the local chamber of commerce.

The Red Barons have a long history in serving the community and just a few of the programs include our annual Toys 4 Tots and gifts to the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition. In addition we continue to host local boy scout chapters and provide services to the local parks and recreation department on flight instruction (http://redbarons.org/community.shtml)

Further with our local leadership in RC flight training, AMA has awarded the Red Barons the first TAG grant of 2007 to further extend our skills in flight instuction to the local community. We now have the added tools of flight sims that will be available to our members and guests each month at our Club meetings (http://redbarons.org/meetings.shtml) with oversight and support from our qualified instructors (http://redbarons.org/instruct.php).

Our Club loves to host events and have something for everyone at least 1 time a month, from pylon racing (both trainer and warbird) to fun flys and the ever popular week long float fly and camping (http://redbarons.org/events.shtml) which is a great draw for all of Northern California. The annual Presidents fun fly and swap meet also draws a very large crowd. Our 14th annual Mall Show is happening Aug 18/19 at one of the largest Malls in Sacramento and new to this year is reaching out to another large mall as well.

The Red Barons would love to see Nitro Planes/CMPro at ALL our events for 2007 (http://redbarons.org/events.shtml). Sponsors usally have provided vinyl signs to hang along the flight line that we proudly display all year long. Any additonal raffle prizes or offers are always welcomed as a way to promoting both your product and our Club

I look forward to hearing from you soon as we are less than 1 month away from our Grand Event in June

Cheers
David McCreary
Training Coordinator
Red Barons AMA #151

Old 06-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Patto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Eugene R/C Aeronauts in Eugene, Oregon, (www.eugenerc.com) would certainly like to discuss a sponsorship from Nitroplanes. We have just under 100 members, and growing quickly after finding a new flying site about two years ago. Our current flying field is a work of art, and we have many airplanes from your company already flying at our site, (Cessna 337, P-38 (52-size), Giles (50 size), Mosquito, and a few others).

I'm the president of the club. PM me to discuss it further, please.

Thank you.

Pat
Old 06-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Garret H
My Feedback: (15)

Hello:

I am interested in talking to you about sponsorship for a large event my club in Colorado has coming up on the 4th of July. We have gotten permission to fly off of a closed full-scale runway. We are hoping to draw in many pilots from some very large surrounding clubs, including some performers for a noon-time airshow, plus the public will be invited. I have written serveral emails to the email address listed on your website under "sponsoring," and have called many times, but have gotten no response. I also sent a PM message to you with my request. I would appreciate a response, as this is rather time sensitive!

Please let me know if you are interested,
Garret H
Old 06-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Red Baron Dave

Hey Garret
Join the Club - Im not sure if anyone has got a response! Our event was huge and Nitro missed the boat on that deal, front page newspaper coverage and the works - oh well

Best of luck on your event
Cheers
Old 06-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

Well looks like I'm going to join you guys, though there is still hope, as our meet is Labor day week this year. I haven't tried calling, I guess that's next, but I've gotten no response either from e-mails I've sent to them. [&:]
Old 06-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Glacier Girl

Well I have to post I've heard from N/P. I sent one last PM to the staff and got a reply.
They have offered to do something for my clubs efforts in providing free training and equipment to new fliers. I've responded to their PM, and am awaiting a reply back on how to set it up.
I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Red Baron Dave

well that is welcome news - maybe not just an empty promise!!
Good luck!
Old 06-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Glacier Girl

Ok have heard back. Originally it was to be a 4 channel heli, but now is a glider of some sort.
I'll see what it is when it arrives. I did also request a banner or signage, as if they are nice enough to donate the least we can do is promote them at the field.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:36 AM
Glacier Girl

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Got home last night and there sitting in the entry way were two, yep two big boxes from Nitro Planes.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

N/P has graciously donated an RTF Cub and an RTF Badius powered glider to our club.

They are going to make two very happy campers out of the beginners we train.

Nitro Planes just guaranteed themselves a minimum of 2 new customers and a multitude of repeat ones.

THANK YOU AGAIN NITRO PLANES!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 04:56 AM
speedster 1919
My Feedback: (3)

Nitrostaff1 I am the PR guy for Johnson County R/C Flyers # 443 AMA. We have 77 members currently and I have been told by other club flyers we have the best field in the state of Indiana. We just had our annual Warbird Fly-in with vender prizes and have a Heartnut Fly-in coming up Sept 8 ,2007 and Nitroplanes support will be welcomed.
jcrcf.net
Thanks Randy
Old 09-10-2007, 08:27 AM
ktaylor

ORIGINAL: Glacier Girl

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Got home last night and there sitting in the entry way were two, yep two big boxes from Nitro Planes.

N/P has graciously donated an RTF Cub and an RTF Badius powered glider to our club.

Nitro Planes just guaranteed themselves a minimum of 2 new customers and a multitude of repeat ones.

Gotta post my thanks to Nitroplanes. I was the winner of the RTF electric Cub. Cool little plane, should be good for some relaxing put put flights.

Thanks Nitroplanes!!

Ken Taylor
[email protected]
Old 09-11-2007, 01:27 PM
AJ1202

[quote][WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

/quote]

I would like to thank Nitro Planes as well, I won the Badius Glider

Thank you Nitro Planes
Old 08-16-2010, 08:17 AM
jeffkeith

Do you only sponsor big clubs? I am currently doing some build videos for you and have started a Club for Nitroplanes aircraft mostly. The members do not have to have but are preferred to have a Nitroplanes product. Would there by any way to get some of the less expense planes for members? I am having shirts made that say " Nitroplanes Flyers of Mason Ohio" for the members to wear. I advertise on my website also and am dedicated to helping people on your forums. I have only 275 posts but have helped 90 people with
small problems. Here is where I advertise for you>> http://flightgalaxy.webs.com/
Old 08-16-2010, 01:20 PM
edwal07

Hello from the Alabaster RC Association, located in Limestone Park, Alabaster Alabama. Currently we have over 96 members. We hold Fly-Ins, Fun-Flys, Senior Pattern Events, Pylon Racing and just plain flying. We had a Members day in July with Smoked Boston Butts with all the fix'ns for members and their families, we had a great turnout. We have a beautiful flying area, 600x60' sod grass runway and a nice pavillion with lights and fans. If you are in the Alabaster area come out and enjoy the fellowship with us. Limestone Park is located on Hwy 31 off I-65 exit 238, go south until you see Saginaw Pipe (big yellow buildings with lots of steel pipe), watch for the turnout on the right with a sign showing ARCA and a limestoneroad with yellow gates. Come join us, you will enjoy. Look us up on facebook.com.
We are having a Memorial Fly-In for one of our members who died in a plane crash. This will be our 2nd Annual Darrel Garrison Memorial Fly-In. It was scheduled for 8/14 but was cancelled to rain and weather. We have three other events this year, a Fun-Fly, a Senior Pattern Event and a Fly-In scheduled for later this year. Any help in door prizes or awards would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ed Waldrop
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rk23288.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	1485119   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ht97702.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	1485120  
Attached Images    
Old 09-29-2010, 07:49 AM
Dr Honda

I am in the Keystone Clippers, in Rillton PA. At our last meeting we were talking about putting together a combat class, and inviting a second local club (Laurel Highlands) to join in the competition. During the summer, we have a few joint picnics, and this would be a great way of having a planed competition.

After a few discussions, we feel that the 800mm warbirds would be perfect for this.

As it stands right now (early planning) we have about 6 people interested, and we were wondering if there could be a "Group Buy" to help get the price down? If needed, we could even submit it as one order, and have one shipping point if that would help.

I will also follow this up with an email

Thanks for your consideration.