Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Deleted posts that are anything but praise

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Deleted posts that are anything but praise

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 05:40 PM
kid chuckles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deleted posts that are anything but praise

Opjose has deleted every post that i have made in the last two weeks.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:50 PM
wekenav8r
My Feedback: (37)

Default RE: Deleted posts that are anything but praise

"Freedom of speech is for all not just bully type moderators. I have had things deleted from the main forum and always told why."

I really wish that the people who preach "freedom of speech" would exercise the responsibility that goes with that freedom. We all get it. You feel you were burned. I'm really sorry about that, and there is nothing I can do to fix that. So you post on this forum what your experience was, and you let people know, then you move on. No problem. EXCEPT, that isn't good enough for you. You can't do that. Instead, you stomp on every thread about the rip offs at Nitro. It's called spaming, and if it were up to me, you would have received one warning, then I would ban you from the site. RCU is a great site, and I've been here a pretty long time. It's too bad when some people take the fun out of being here. Just let it go!
Old 03-25-2009, 08:48 PM
outdoorhunting

I 3000% agree wekenav8r !!!!! Kidchuckles has stated himself, he had one dealing with Nitro, I believe he said a couple of years ago. For some reason he will not give it up, GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!!! There has been a couple more guys doing the same thing. I don't know about the deletes opjose did. If they rant on and on like most of kidchucles, I don't blame him. Somebody should've done it a long time ago. opjose has helped more people on this thread than anybody. He has the experience & know how, to help. The constant cutdowns of kidchuckes is getting soooo old, I wish he would just leave this post. WE'VE HEARD ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY !!!!!!!!!!!! Again opjose, good job !!!
Old 03-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Mr. Mugen

Your still b1tching about NP products KID? Give it a rest. Hell I have had planes come in broke in half from hangar 9 yet I still buy them. Time to give it a rest. I am not a huge fan of NP but that does not give me the right to constantly complain about ONE experience. Have you not bought any other planes since? Go fly them.

wekenav8r - There is no such thing as freedom of speech in a private forum. Reread the rules of engagement. They can delete at will and do. If your constantly complaining about their products why wouldn't they? Your passing out walmart fliers at shopko....not cool.

Just my .02....but come on already,
Kevin
Old 03-25-2009, 10:01 PM
wekenav8r
My Feedback: (37)

"wekenav8r - There is no such thing as freedom of speech in a private forum. Reread the rules of engagement. They can delete at will and do. If your constantly complaining about their products why wouldn't they? Your passing out walmart fliers at shopko....not cool."

Huh? What? Hey, reread my post. This is what I was saying. People's freedom of speech in no way obligates RCU (or anyone else) to supply their audience. The first part of my post was quoting Kid's statement.

OPJOSE:

Thank you for the time you and all the other mods comitt to this forum, to make it a great place. I'm always amazed at the grief you guys take, but keep doing this job day in and day out. Your advice has helped more people here than you will ever know. Keep up the great job, and THANKS!

Old 03-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Mr. Mugen

Roger that....my bad. Sorry....misread it. Reread it and understand it. Wish summer would come so all this bs will come to a halt and people will actually be talking baout flying again. Take care fella's

Kevin