Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Nitromodels F-15 Eagle

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nitromodels F-15 Eagle

Old 03-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Firebird XL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitromodels F-15 Eagle

Hey everyone,

I'm very interested and looking to buy an RTF F-15 from nitroplanes.com, but I have some questions. Firstly my main concern is this. (I'm sorry if this issue has been adressed somewhere else, I'm new to the site and I haven't done much looking around yet.) My main concern is the shipping. I live in Canada and I've heard some stories about unlucky buyers getting damaged/defective planes or missing parts, and I was wondering what the likelyhood of this is? Like is it common enough to concern me? Or is it just the odd rare case? I was also wondering if anyone would know roughly how much I'd be paying for shipping? (to Toronto)

Secondly, I'm wondering if all the planes that have gone OUT OF STOCK will eventually be restocked, and IF they are, will they be at the sale price that they are now? Or will they be more expensive?

Thanks for taking the time to help me out, regards.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:55 PM
chad32u

Default RE: Nitromodels F-15 Eagle

Read my thread about how Nitroplanes is a rip off. That's my opinion of them. Save your money and buy from someone else. Oh, Nitroplanes, there's someone else I told to stay away from you. Keep this up and it won't be long before you need a stimulus package from Obama...

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8632814/tm.htm
Old 03-31-2009, 04:06 PM
opjose

Is this your first plane?

How much experience do you have with RC aircraft and with EDF's?

Old 04-01-2009, 07:49 AM
kid chuckles

Firebird there is a very good chance that you will recieve damaged goods. And then have to pay to ship them back if so. Opjose does a good job of telling how good Nitro is to him and they made him moderator of this site for doing it so well. But he will not allow someone to state the opposite. There were many and i am talking many posts here before stating some of the horror stories some go thru. Then there are 4-5 that think rebuilding an RTF is normal. There was a post just yesterday from a man that could not get any help with an EDF plane he had bought from Nitro having RX-TX troubles. He was trying to let others know HIS opinion of Nitro. It is not here now and just a day ago it was. You should have read his ordeal. Opjose has deleted any and every post that is not Nitro friendly since becoming the moderator. It never happened before he became one and now as you can see or if you look often can catch them maybe before he delete's them. His opinion of anything NITRO is very biased and his post will reveal so. If you disagree at all his now high and mighty moderator will and does delete anything that is not exactly to his liking.

I am truley sorry that you will probably not get to see any negative posts to your question even though your asking for OPINIONS.
DON"T BUY FROM NITRO, CMP, OR RAIDENTECH. That is my opinion and will last maybe long enough for you to see. Will send you a PM stating I replied to your post and that more than likely you will not see it as Op will delete it but you will know anyone with a different opinion is not allowed to say so.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Firebird XL

It wouldn't be my first plane, but it would be my first EDF plane.

Anyways, so should I be concerned with the shipping/ordering for these planes? I've heard lots of good reviews and happy customers...BUT ive also heard of a hell of a lot of people who have ordered through nitroplanes.com and have either gotten a damaged plane or a defective plane or that their model has burned out on the first flight. Thing is I dont wanna spend 200 dollars on somethign thats gonna last me half a flight, or none at all if it comes broken. So i wanna know if its worth it.

Also can someone please answer my question on if the planes will ever be restocked, and at what price.
And if they WILL be restocked, are there any chances of new planes coming out?

Thanks.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:29 PM
nitrostaff1

Hi,

We created this forum so if you have question and problems like shipping damages you can always contact me. Sometimes shipping damages are done by UPS and it's something we can not control. If you come to me with a problem I'll help you. Yes plane that are out will be back in stock eventually. Yes price remains the same.

John
Nitro Planes

Old 04-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Firebird XL

Thank you for the reply John