Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Zlin 50- what engine?

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Zlin 50- what engine?

Old 06-25-2009, 09:21 AM
outdoorhunting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zlin 50- what engine?

OK. This might be the wrong thread, but I figured- a Nitro Plane question would get answered here faster. got a great deal on the Zlin 50 on the Black Friday Sale. Can you believe 80 bucks plus shipping? Just now getting around to putting it together. Covering looks great, I dry fitted everything & it all looks good. ( No thanks to the inst !) I have a Magnum XL 46 & a OS Max 60 just begging to get in a plane. The Magnum fits in the cowl really nice & I have a "Pitts Style" muffler for it. The OS will require some fairly extensive surgery to get it to fit & I'll have to buy a muffler for it. Which one would be the best ? I'm an intermediate sport pilot & don't really care much for the "3D" stuff, although sometimes I will do some crazy things. Oh yea, Does the plane have any bad habits? Do you have to land it "hot" or does it come in fairly docile?
Old 06-30-2009, 05:46 AM
gadix
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Zlin 50- what engine?

i think you have answered your own question

too much power is just right!!!!!

if the 61 is too big
get the 55 AX