RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   NitroModels Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/)
-   -   Ready for more Ducted Fan RC Jet? SR-71, F-117, MORE F18, MORE POWERFUL A10 (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/4895466-ready-more-ducted-fan-rc-jet-sr-71-f-117-more-f18-more-powerful-a10.html)

MetallicaJunkie 02-21-2008 02:00 AM

RE: ***UPDATED 11/19/06***NITROPLANES.COM LATEST NEWS***

ORIGINAL: heligoode1

Love the Falcon 120 and have a few questions...

1. Does it have flaps, I thought i saw flaps in one of the pics
2. Do you have pics of the undercarriage? I would really like to see where the servos go and what the install looks like
3. Very interested in retracts on this
4. Would like to see more pics of how airframe was setup for retracts...are the recessed areas already there or am I going to have to do a lot of work like the 46.

After I get this, it will be in front of a lot of people per year. Take a look at my website and you will see what I do...

www.thatshowteam.org I am the Helicopter and High Speed Plane Pilot.

nice site

Meekskin 02-25-2008 09:17 PM

BAD SUPPORT FROM NITRO PLANES

Why is the support from this "company" so bad. Wait, I know,,,they just sell the model and don't care about customer support. My friend bought a replacement fuse for the bobcat 52.....course Nitro Planes processed the credit card but as of today....no fuse. call after call go unanswered. That is when you can get thru to a person....Never have I experienced a phone line that is always busy. The main reason I post this problem is because I have experienced it first hand my self. Same poor support and another friend of mine has experienced the same lack of support. I guess when you buy cheap,,,,don't expect anything else except cheap support....Lesson learned from this distributor....

opjose 03-18-2008 10:06 PM

If you have a problem your best bet is to PM John ( nitrostaff1 ) here.

He checks in periodically, but allow 2-3 days for a response.

Since there are a number of posts awaiting his attention at any time I recommend that you repeat this every few days until you get a response.

I find that you can resolves things quickly this way and it sure beats trying to call the provided number.

albert burton 05-30-2008 02:23 PM

RE: ***UPDATED NEWS 01/24/07***Ultimate 120+Falcon 120 (aka updated Bobcat 120)

Nitro,

This is Al Burton!!! again....... Have you even seen any of my messages that I have written about the missing Wheel Paints for my Ultimate 120? Are you getting my posted notes?

Al

Please respond...................

As of 6/22/2008 at 2123 hours, I give up for hope of a response. I'll just buy the wheel pants that did not make it with the box!!!!!!!

Al Burton

canadianice 06-20-2008 09:26 PM

I orderd 2 falcon 120's and recieved a cancellation notice as there none is stock. An idea as to when you will be getting them in?

TUMBLER 06-20-2008 10:07 PM

The Falcon is on their home page adertised on sale. Maybe send them an email and see if thy made a mistake.

ORIGINAL: canadianice

I orderd 2 falcon 120's and recieved a cancellation notice as there none is stock. An idea as to when you will be getting them in?

craig schneider 09-22-2008 05:26 PM

N.M. guys,my wing tube snaped on my 330l 50cc maden flight on a verry lo g pull out from a camle hump, destroying every thing,new da 50 ,8411s, tank ,u get the just of it can u help me? I realy liked the plane but I cant recomend this to any one at this time

woodcraft59 09-30-2008 02:05 PM

I'm thinking of ordering your Ultimate 120 - 55" biplane, but I want to know the distance between the firewall and the end of the cowl to be sure that the gas engine will fit without too much modification. I have way too many glow planes and think that this plane will do quite well with the Fuji BT32B gas engine. Thanks.