RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   NitroModels Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/)
-   -   Support Forum Guidelines (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/8641735-support-forum-guidelines.html)

RCKen 04-02-2009 11:12 AM

Support Forum Guidelines

Recently we have received a lot of questions, concerns, and comments about this support forum. I can understand where these are coming from and I'd like to take a moment to explain a bit about the Support Forums here on RCU. While they are a part of RCU as a whole, in general the moderation of these forums is done by the Manufacturer/Vendor who the support forum belongs to. These forums are payed for by the Manufacturer/Vendor in order to be able to provide support to their customers for their products. Moderation of these forums is provided by that Manufacturer/Vendor and not by the RCU Moderation staff. RCU provides general guidelines on how a Support Forum should be operated, but the owner of that support forum is free to add rules to this list as they see fit. RCU will only step in if the basic RCU Community Rules are being broken. If there is a problem with the moderation of these support forums beyond this basic level then the members are encouraged to contact the owner of the support forum, which in this case is Nitro Models.

If anybody has any questions about this RCU Policy please feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to discuss this issue in detail.

Ken

samtronv 01-12-2010 02:39 PM

RE: Support Forum Guidelines

sorry in advance if this is the wrong place for this post but here goes ... just recieved my new rafale and it is fantastic ....beautiful model ....all the boys are starting to order them .... was wondering why the charger only works on 12 volt and no wall charger included for this plane ....oh well I have a 12 volt regulated power supply from my ham radio that I will use but still a great plane and thanx ...starting to dream about another plane ...don't tell the wife ...lol ...bye for now and keep up the good work ..samtron

rmenke 02-14-2010 09:01 PM

Hi there:

My sweet wife got me a FMS rafale for christmas. Finally got around to building it, took all of about 30 minutes. Now it waits for me to find out where in the heck the proper CG is located. Not in manual, box, nothing I have been able to find. Don't want it as a overgrown hangar queen. Have you found anything on this aircraft's C.G.?

GuitarPlayer 06-06-2010 09:29 PM

There is a growing population that is concerned with these forums. They're not forums, they're boughtCustomer/tech support forumsthatnewbies are clueless too! This is an advantage that dot.coms are exploiting. This is a conflict of interest on your' part. There are rules governing this, you should know this. A simple solution would be to show a disclamer every time someone enters these forums. This seems a necassarystep that if you asked your' members would require. If not you leave it up to us to cruise these forums doing your' job. I have been in the hobby since before this site. It's simply sad what you are doing here. I don't want to, but there are agencies that govern this sort of stuff. Please turn this ".com" back into what it was,a place where no matter who said it, ya new it was an honest opinion! Otherwise your' credability will suffer.