RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   NitroModels Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/)
-   -   NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/8956324-nitromodels-replacement-parts-request_post-here.html)

vmeek 09-05-2014 12:42 PM

for the info you seek contact

[email protected]

DESERT RATT 09-05-2014 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Motorhomer (Post 11874963)
HEY GUYS, we need to go to any shows like the ones in the L.A. area, Make some signs and protest the down right rotten way this company treats it's customers!! Maybe contact the county District Attorney's office. We CAN make this company either start being responsive to their customers complaints or put them out of business. First thing we need to find out is what county their in.
Motohomer

I AGREE! with the problems we've all had with getting Customer service from these guys I'd like to see their Forum removed. How can the owners of RCU back these guys when they are shoving it to us the Members?

That would or should send them a wake up call.

DESERT RATT 09-05-2014 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by vmeek (Post 11874977)
for the info you seek contact

[email protected]

How can this email addy. help on this problem?

Motorhomer 09-07-2014 01:14 PM

I just talked to a former employee of Nitro-Models. He said that every word that I said about Nitro is only the surface of the problem.
If you EVER order a part from them you will NOT get it. They buy NO, repeat, NO parts. If you got a replacement part, they took it out of a returned kit. This place is 100% owned by Chinese guys, they don't give a damn about you or this country. Their #! goal is to put Tower Hobby out of business.

Now, if the person I'm talking about wants to identify himself to you folks, he can do so any time he wants to. But I will not id him because I do not have permission from him. But just remember this, Nitro Planes is a crooked company. I will NEVER buy another item from these dishonest company.

They are located in Industry City California. Does anyone know what county that is in? I want to write the district attorney so I can file a complaint. Next episode coming soon..........................................
Motorhomer

slamn sammy 09-08-2014 04:06 AM

I have a Nitro Modles (CMC) 80" ZERO, ls Nitro saling a set of retracts for this plane? And anyone have one? Likt in talk to them.:cool:

sosterhaus 11-13-2014 02:59 PM

Need a cowl for an older Piper Cub that I am converting to electric. Looks a lot like the Blue English in the archives on Nitro Planes website, though mine is red and white. Has cub decals and a couple show SP Kub. Wingspan is 71 1/2" and firewall it is attached to is domed, 4 5/8" high X 3 5/8" wide. Have explored many piper cowls but none fit.

Have found a few pics of the plane and they suggest it is a Nitro or CMP Piper. Anything still around. Thanks.

bruff 12-12-2014 06:32 PM

order number #HDM-672-82188 was e-mail all parts are out of stock. Web site stated instock. Need refund of payments
Thanks,
Bob Ruff

Motorhomer 12-16-2014 02:22 PM

Bruff, I don't know why I was sent this message? If I don't hear from you shortly, I will consider that this message was sent to me in error.
OK?? Albert McCormack (motorhomer)

woodburner 11-15-2022 03:33 PM

Hi Guys,

I know this is an old thread, but I just need a bit of help. I'm helping a friend with his Falcon and we can't find the manual online. We just need to know how the tank is installed. Thanks in advance!
Art Neto at [email protected]

opjose 11-15-2022 05:19 PM

The tank is installed behind the canopy in the area just in front of the motor in the upper shell.

A round tank works better. Dreamworks RC once sold a larger fiberglass tank (I have one) for Turbine conversion that sits in the same space.

The Modellbau Tornado is basically the same airframe with a few minor improvements.

Both are based upon the BVM Kingcat.

woodburner 11-15-2022 05:27 PM

Thanks for your reply and info! So there's no way around the looong fuel lines! Wondering if the muffler pressure and carb fuel draw will be enough.

Originally Posted by opjose (Post 12751336)
The tank is installed behind the canopy in the area just in front of the motor in the upper shell.

A round tank works better. Dreamworks RC once sold a larger fiberglass tank (I have one) for Turbine conversion that sits in the same space.

The Modellbau Tornado is basically the same airframe with a few minor improvements.

Both are based upon the BVM Kingcat.

opjose 11-15-2022 07:42 PM

You're supposed to make a hole in the back slightly to on side to route the fuel lines through.

This is identical to what is called for with the Modellbrau and even the Kingcat.

Assuming that you are using a gas or nitro engine, there should be no issues with pressure.
You have to make sure there is no air in the lines.

With my now defunct Falcon I put a "T" between the motor and the tank all the way at the rear and filled from there. That made sure the lines were full of fuel before startup.

The Turbine conversions use a pump for fuel.