Community
Search
Notices
O.S. Engines Support Ask Bill Baxter your questions about O.S. Engines.

Need OS Gasket Set PN 6114 For OS 60 Gold Head

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2018, 07:29 PM
Crazy Legs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need OS Gasket Set PN 6114 For OS 60 Gold Head

Does anyone have an OS Gasket Set Part Number 6114? FYI, I already posted this in the general Glow Engines Forum, but then I saw this one specifically for OS Engines so I figured I would post my need again here. I just purchased an unused OS Max H60F Gold Head engine from a person who belongs to the Vintage Radio Control Society, AKA VRCS. Although the engine is unused, I took the back plate off of it for an examination and there is some surface rust on the bottom of the inside cylinder wall and so I dare not attempt to use it as is. I think I should take it apart, clean the rust off with Navy Jelly, and then re-lubricate it. I'm going to need new gaskets if I do this so that's why I'm asking if anyone has a gasket set. Thanks for your help. From Mike D'Amico, West Melbourne, Florida.