Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Off Topic Forum - Boats
Reload this Page >

Wife and astrology on the boat!

Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Boats Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. ABSOLUTELY NO religion or politics.

Wife and astrology on the boat!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 11:23 PM
TacticalKarma

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wife and astrology on the boat!

Wife called me on the boat to tell me that she wants to divorce because her astrologist, told her that our relationship is in decay like our spirits aren't the same like they used to be in the past
Old 05-13-2020, 12:21 AM
herpawearo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree that astrology can influence the relationship. Astrology can be used not only to understand the entity of one person but also its relationship with another entirely different individual. To understand the middle ground between two (or more) people, their possible troubles and areas in which the energy flow is easy and calm, we use Relationship Astrology. But I've heard that numerology can also influence the relationship. What do you think?
Old 05-14-2020, 05:54 AM
bessiebeardsley

I’ve always understood that astrology can be a tool for learning more about myself, and since I’ve become a celestial devotee, I’ve been using my horoscope to explore who I already am.I've heard about numerology that they influence relationship more than astrology. Your numbers reveal what you and your partner both need to be happy, and helps you communicate with each other. If you want to know your partner’ s unique love language, the number that most reveals a person’s needs is the Life Path Number.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:14 AM
TacticalKarma

Originally Posted by bessiebeardsley
I’ve always understood that astrology can be a tool for learning more about myself, and since I’ve become a celestial devotee, I’ve been using my horoscope to explore who I already am.I've heard about numerology that they influence relationship more than astrology. Your numbers reveal what you and your partner both need to be happy, and helps you communicate with each other. If you want to know your partner’ s unique love language, the number that most reveals a person’s needs is the Life Path Number.
The same thing my wife told me, but I still don't get it why I have to divorce her? Why science should guide me. Yeah, it is cool to believe in something, maybe numerology and astrology are right, but still, I love her, but she refuses to admit that.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:33 AM
bessiebeardsley

Originally Posted by TacticalKarma
The same thing my wife told me, but I still don't get it why I have to divorce her? Why science should guide me. Yeah, it is cool to believe in something, maybe numerology and astrology are right, but still, I love her, but she refuses to admit that.
For sure astrology and numerology can it can show you the key to success, that's why you have to pay attention to the numbers you see.
Old 05-14-2020, 03:55 PM
airsteve172

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by bessiebeardsley
For sure astrology and numerology can it can show you the key to success, that's why you have to pay attention to the numbers you see.
It's all a bunch of bull and I invite anyone to demonstrate to me otherwise.

If there really IS anything to this superstitious mumbo jumbo, it's called brainwashing. And yes, brainwashing does work.

Last edited by airsteve172; 05-14-2020 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-24-2020, 09:53 AM
Klais

Now would still trust such unreliable knowledge.
Old 08-25-2021, 02:19 PM
Smith455

This sounds like the beginning of a bad comedy. I'm sorry.
Old 08-26-2021, 05:05 AM
A. J. Clark

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Xin Loi
Old 10-18-2022, 04:23 AM
Ameat1993

According to the Scorpio 2023 Horoscope , being in a committed partnership will help you advance. People who are married will find that their lives are brightened by a lot of love. Single folks have a better chance of getting the perfect proposals during the month of November.