Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Off Topic Forum - Boats
Reload this Page >

Wife and astrology on the boat!

Notices
Off Topic Forum - Boats Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. ABSOLUTELY NO religion or politics.

Wife and astrology on the boat!

Old 05-12-2020, 11:23 PM
  #1  
TacticalKarma
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
TacticalKarma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: U.S Chicago
Posts: 25
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wife and astrology on the boat!

Wife called me on the boat to tell me that she wants to divorce because her astrologist, told her that our relationship is in decay like our spirits aren't the same like they used to be in the past
Old 05-13-2020, 12:21 AM
  #2  
herpawearo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 11
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I agree that astrology can influence the relationship. Astrology can be used not only to understand the entity of one person but also its relationship with another entirely different individual. To understand the middle ground between two (or more) people, their possible troubles and areas in which the energy flow is easy and calm, we use Relationship Astrology. But I've heard that numerology can also influence the relationship. What do you think?
Old 05-14-2020, 05:54 AM
  #3  
bessiebeardsley
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Iíve always understood that astrology can be a tool for learning more about myself, and since Iíve become a celestial devotee, Iíve been using my horoscope to explore who I already am.I've heard about numerology that they influence relationship more than astrology. Your numbers reveal what you and your partner both need to be happy, and helps you communicate with each other. If you want to know your partnerí s unique love language, the number that most reveals a personís needs is the Life Path Number.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:14 AM
  #4  
TacticalKarma
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
TacticalKarma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: U.S Chicago
Posts: 25
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by bessiebeardsley View Post
Iíve always understood that astrology can be a tool for learning more about myself, and since Iíve become a celestial devotee, Iíve been using my horoscope to explore who I already am.I've heard about numerology that they influence relationship more than astrology. Your numbers reveal what you and your partner both need to be happy, and helps you communicate with each other. If you want to know your partnerí s unique love language, the number that most reveals a personís needs is the Life Path Number.
The same thing my wife told me, but I still don't get it why I have to divorce her? Why science should guide me. Yeah, it is cool to believe in something, maybe numerology and astrology are right, but still, I love her, but she refuses to admit that.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:33 AM
  #5  
bessiebeardsley
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by TacticalKarma View Post
The same thing my wife told me, but I still don't get it why I have to divorce her? Why science should guide me. Yeah, it is cool to believe in something, maybe numerology and astrology are right, but still, I love her, but she refuses to admit that.
For sure astrology and numerology can it can show you the key to success, that's why you have to pay attention to the numbers you see.
Old 05-14-2020, 03:55 PM
  #6  
airsteve172
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , NY
Posts: 257
Likes: 0
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by bessiebeardsley View Post
For sure astrology and numerology can it can show you the key to success, that's why you have to pay attention to the numbers you see.
It's all a bunch of bull and I invite anyone to demonstrate to me otherwise.

If there really IS anything to this superstitious mumbo jumbo, it's called brainwashing. And yes, brainwashing does work.

Last edited by airsteve172; 05-14-2020 at 06:00 PM.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.