RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Boats (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-boats-471/)
-   -   free plans 4 u (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-boats-471/5607962-free-plans-4-u.html)

fastguy 03-23-2007 11:01 PM

free plans 4 u

1 Attachment(s)
i want something to do until summer i want to weld up something i have plans for lots of things

i have [2] 1 seat sand rail plans

i have [1] 2 seat sand rail plans

i have [1] 4seat sand rail plans

i have [2] pipe bender plans

i have [10+] go kart plans

i have [2] atc plans

i have [8+] mini bike chopper plans

i have [2] rc gas boat plans

i have lots of other plans for your yard fun kids ect...............................

i f you want any well post something sand rail and some others cant be sent yet

YZF Desert 03-23-2007 11:43 PM

RE: free plans 4 u

Post some pics of the rails you build or built

fastguy 03-24-2007 01:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ok i sell them but i have one right now a sikk toys one it is a blast with a v8 in it $36,900+

CadillacDTS2001 03-24-2007 10:56 AM

what kind of welding do you use to put the steel together?
also how do you keep the frame from flexing while you build it ?
also could i see some better pictures of how you put it together ?
like the main joints. and also the read axle. it must be odd how to mount it and have the axle flex so much.
thanks.
pictures would be great.

YZF Desert 03-24-2007 12:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
In the pictures above it looks like the axles arent installed, the rear suspension is like a semi trailing arm setup and usually use cv axles, if you have ever seen a old volkwagon bug its just like that setup. Below are some pictures of what it looks like. Here is a video of what it looks like. http://www.highangledriveline.com/im...shot_small.wmv

fastguy 03-25-2007 02:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i think YZF Desert answerwd your questions about the axle you can use any welder you want

if you want tomake a sand rail well this is what you do first you get a welder [arc] then get lots of scrap metal and ask some one to give you lessons then practice until you are good then builld something simple like a mini bike and sell it on ebay :D so you have the cash to stick a motor clutch whatever in to your next one after you did that make a 3 wheel buggy/atv then a difrent one then a bigger go kart and then go make a sand rail all you need is an old vw bug

pm me your email and i will send you some plans[sm=redface.gif]

ORIGINAL: Taylor Shaw

what kind of welding do you use to put the steel together?
also how do you keep the frame from flexing while you build it ?
also could i see some better pictures of how you put it together ?
like the main joints. and also the read axle. it must be odd how to mount it and have the axle flex so much.
thanks.
pictures would be great.

CadillacDTS2001 03-25-2007 08:29 AM

you use arc welding!. god that much be frustrating. changing the sticks all the time and welding such thin metal.
i would mig. much eazyer, much nicer weld, and you never have to change a stick. mind you because its gas you need to have a lisence to have it, and they are hard to get

YZF Desert 03-25-2007 11:45 AM

you use arc welding!. god that much be frustrating. changing the sticks all the time and welding such thin metal.
i would mig. much eazyer, much nicer weld, and you never have to change a stick. mind you because its gas you need to have a lisence to have it, and they are hard to get
I thought the same thing, I would of guessed he would ues a mig welder to. Fastguy can you tig weld.

fastguy 03-26-2007 02:14 AM

yes i can arc weld[8D] i use mig on most of the frame sometimes i use an oxy torch but it is not as strong [:o] why do you want to know[sm=50_50.gif]

fastguy 03-26-2007 02:31 AM

im looking for a 2 stroke snowmobile engine for the next build also

also i want to build one of these [link=http://martysrcboats.com/mtruck.htm]giant rc sand rail[/link]

CadillacDTS2001 03-26-2007 07:40 AM

ORIGINAL: fastguy

yes i can arc weld[8D] i use mig on most of the frame sometimes i use an oxy torch but it is not as strong [:o] why do you want to know[sm=50_50.gif]
and how did you get a lisence to hold the gas.
and you are only like 15 or something.

YZF Desert 03-26-2007 01:48 PM

and you are only like 15 or something.

well im Gabriel im 14 years old i like anything with a motor in it
Thats what I though too but he said he builds sand rails and was willing to pay 9 grand for a dirt bike, so I though that hes probably not 14

weathervane 03-26-2007 08:17 PM

Fastguy, Can I get a copy of the plans for the pipe bender and maybe the gas rc boat???

Thanks,
- Andrew

fastguy 03-27-2007 01:02 PM

ORIGINAL: weathervane

Fastguy, Can I get a copy of the plans for the pipe bender and maybe the gas rc boat???

Thanks,
- Andrew

yea ok i will send them to you pm me your email :Dwhat kind do you want a vee/mono or a cracker box or a cat hull

and you are only like 15 or something
"I" didnt it is my dads :D

Thats what I though too but he said he builds sand rails and was willing to pay 9 grand for a dirt bike, so I though that hes probably not 14 but somewere something doesnt make sence.
yea i bet you were wondering that i can make a lot of money makeing a rail frame

matt123456 03-29-2007 04:07 PM

hey

could i have go kart plans and rc gas boat plans

fastguy 03-30-2007 02:53 AM

yea ok :) i have 5 plans that i can send to you 2 raceing ones (they suck ) and 2 3 wheeled one ( ok easy to follow)
and a realy new go kart plan (off road ) i will send you all of them if you want as for the rc boat plans i will send you a cracker box and mono/vee the cat, idont know how to send it

pm me your e mail

younggun 04-17-2007 05:53 PM

fastguy will you send me some plans for sandrails???

fastguy 04-18-2007 06:17 PM

sand rail and some others cant be sent yet
[:o] sorry but i will send you some buggy plans :D

Fr. D. L. Turner 04-22-2007 07:34 PM

could I get plans for the minni choppers and pipe bender
Thank You and God Bless

fastguy 04-22-2007 07:55 PM

yea tell me your e mail ;)

younggun 04-23-2007 08:48 PM

hey fast guy, what all do you have plans to

fastguy 04-23-2007 09:00 PM

:D sorry i cant keep track of them lol:eek::eek: lots of plans adding more every day

younggun 04-26-2007 09:02 PM

cool, will you send me any off road stuff??? thanks

GRANT ED 04-27-2007 08:25 AM

What boat plans do you have?

fastguy 04-27-2007 12:39 PM

big boat or model gasoline boat electric rc boat ? i have sail boat plans speed boat plans row boat plans sishing boat plans

younggun , pm me your email i have lots of off road stuff for you !!:D;)