RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Forum - Boats (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-boats-471/)
-   -   Misshydro just got married..!!! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/off-topic-forum-boats-471/9622483-misshydro-just-got-married.html)

misshydro 03-29-2010 07:54 PM

Misshydro just got married..!!!

Just to let you guys know that I got married tonight to joseywales!:D..I'll post pics later on this week...

subsinker 03-29-2010 07:58 PM

RE: Misshydro just got married..!!!

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!! Congrats to the both of you....!!!! That is awesome!

Pete

DONS BOAT WORKS 03-29-2010 09:41 PM

Congratulations, may you have calm waters...

R.J. West 03-29-2010 10:39 PM

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><span style="font-size: small"><span style="color: #000080">Congratulations as well! can we call you mrshydro now?</span></span></span>

Dan S 03-29-2010 10:49 PM

Holy smoke meat Nessa.
what have you done....lol

congrats.

Dan.

Ron Olson 03-31-2010 08:17 AM

I've been talking on the phone almost daily to Joe (Mr.hydro?) since last week. I was going to call Joe Monday night but then I remembered that you two were probably busy. Later on he calls me and told me what went on.
Somebody forgot her ID when they went to their Honeymoon motel so they wouldn't let them get a room. Last night while talking to him he complained that she used up all of the hot water taking a shower. Welcome to married life! :D
I gotta see the dress!

Let the Mister know that I'm headed down to the PO in a little while.

DONS BOAT WORKS 03-31-2010 10:00 AM

ORIGINAL: R.J. West

<span style=''font-family: Comic Sans MS''><span style=''font-size: small''><span style=''color: #000080''>Congratulations as well! can we call you mrshydro now?</span></span></span>
No, we call Joe Mr. Hydro...

joseywales 03-31-2010 11:12 AM

Heck no! Plus that name has been takened.. I'll keep joseywales..I like it better..

Ron Olson 03-31-2010 11:15 AM

Get off the 'net and work on my Cat or do what married people do, argue or something! :D

joseywales 03-31-2010 03:52 PM

been working on your cat. must be old age working on you. got all the time in the world to do what married people do. keep it up I'll change that black to hot pink with lime green stripes.

Ron Olson 03-31-2010 10:36 PM

Pink and green? No thank you, I'll try to behave myself now. :D

Scott Schneider 03-31-2010 11:59 PM

So much for ... My "Boy friend" needs statements :)
Now the girl must make good on ... " I found what my "Husband" needed, damn I love him soooo much :D

joseywales 04-01-2010 01:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
your funny Scott. hey,what do you charge to mod a RCMK motor??? can you get more power out of those front carb rear exaust engines? heres your boat Ron..hope you like it..

Scott Schneider 04-01-2010 02:41 PM

ORIGINAL: joseywales

your funny Scott. hey,what do you charge to mod a RCMK motor??? can you get more power out of those front carb rear exaust engines? heres your boat Ron..hope you like it..
You have a PM with requested info ...

RE's run a bit stronger, but the SE's will last a lot longer tho :(

joseywales 04-01-2010 03:15 PM

did you ment standered engine or stock engine? But if stock last longer,I'll leave it stock then..Like the better half has told you.I took out those stupied humps off the sides of the cowl. thats why I'd wanted the R254.

Scott Schneider 04-01-2010 06:02 PM

ORIGINAL: joseywales

did you ment standered engine or stock engine? But if stock last longer,I'll leave it stock then..Like the better half has told you.I took out those stupied humps off the sides of the cowl. thats why I'd wanted the R254.
Side exhausts out last rears by quite a bunch ...
*Of the two rear X engines, the first generation R254 and 1st gen cylinders wear really fast on side of piston where they thrust against the transfer passages. **The EVO cylinder with it's altered ports & divider bridge wear a lot better that 1 st gens ;)

If you buy a current R254 EVO ? you will have best you can get in a Rear X set up ;)

wave waker 04-01-2010 10:10 PM

hey congrats to both of you..[sm=thumbup.gif]

misshydro 04-03-2010 12:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok Ron ,you wanted to see me in that dress, here it is.. This is a pic with our friends at the wedding.. the best man and his wife the brides maid..and one when we said our vowels..

Justaddwata 04-03-2010 05:51 AM

ORIGINAL: misshydro

Ok Ron ,you wanted to see me in that dress, here it is.. This is a pic with our friends at the wedding.. the best man and his wife the brides maid..and one when we said our vowels..
Congratulations to you both - May the years ahead bring you both much happiness

Hydro Junkie 04-03-2010 07:04 PM

OMG, SHE WORE WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figured she'd wear black or a soft grey:D
Where are the Oberto boats? I sort of figured they would be part of the ceremony too[sm=wink_smile.gif]
And to think I was almost close enough to have attended the wedding. Spent my day crossing Onterio and part of Michigan
All kidding aside, Congrats to you both

BUDMAN27 04-13-2010 07:18 AM

Congrats. to you guys. Now lets go run some boats. ;)

joe2011 04-18-2010 01:26 PM

congrats