Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Alien Grey in the Whitehouse

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 11:51 AM
elven wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alien Grey in the Whitehouse

Viewer Descretion is Advised

It has been said that the greys reside in Whitehouse. Finally here's proof of that !

READ FIRST BEFORE WATCHING THE VIDEO
video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q5I7AqBwWw

note - turn up volume

NOTE - Not recommended for the younger RCU audience or anyone with a heart condition

[size=3]This is a disturbing video and at times can be eire of what is really happening in the White House.
Here is a shocking video of a little alien grey peering thru a window watching Mr. Bush talk

At 1:10 the lil alien grey is now in full form and his eyes are fully dilated. At this point please press pause on this video and look behind you if any little ones are present & watching. Most important please don't stare to long at the grey alien's eyes thus Retrocognitive telepathy is taking place ( even in Video Form ! )

[hr]

What the alien grey is doing is monitoring Mr. Bush using a different form of telepathy called latent telepathy making sure Mr. Bush is saying the correct things.

Between 2:25 and 2:30 the little grey's head is moving in anticipation.

Again about the aliens eyes if you have a hard time constantly staring into the aliens eyes, I have developed a technique that worked for me. Look at the aliens eyes for just a few seconds then look elsewhere, then back at the aliens eyes then some were else again thus back and forth - back and forth. For example, the else were for me is Mr. Bush.
Important - especially at 2:39 the alien grey's eyes become even more alluring.

Luckily this video has soothing music playing to calm the nerves as the shock sits in.

Bush movement's cast a shadow over it, it can't be a reflection

At 3:57 the next few frames even become more disturbing !

Now at 4:04 a Green spirit jumps out of the Grey What is happening here ? A few things can be happening here. The Grey is in excitement over what Bush is saying or he is sending messages off in a form of Green orbs to other Greys as to what Mr.Bush is saying.

If you still are troubled about this video play it half way. Press Pause take a break and continue the video again.

Is Bush being controlled by the greys ?

Do you believe now ?

You decide

Old 10-18-2010, 12:17 PM
HJJFFFAA

Default RE: Alien Grey in the Whitehouse

How would that scare young children? It's someone's reflection.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:30 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

you gotta stop watching the x-files befor bed dude
Old 10-18-2010, 05:36 PM
Lightfoot
My Feedback: (1)

Some people will anything they see on the internet, especially if it involves aliens.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

@ 2:55 I think I saw a mystical woodland nymph sprinkle magic dust on the President's lapel pin. If you watch it slow, you can see it, but I must worn you, it is something you can't unwatch.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:52 PM
FahrtAutoRC

He had brown aliens living in the bathroom at that time but I bet my bottom dollar ya cant find a video of THOSE....
Old 10-18-2010, 08:33 PM
jatoracing33

If it was indeed an alien, then it was no intelligent being. Why else would it live in the White House while Bush was in office?
Old 10-18-2010, 09:06 PM
buggyboy2010

LOL! thats hilarious, And so was Bush.. What a joke

But to topic, I'm sorry elven. I Myself do think there is other beings out there, But dude, That's nothing but a reflection in some warped plains of glass

ORIGINAL: jatoracing33

If it was indeed an alien, then it was no intelligent being. Why else would it live in the White House while Bush was in office?
Old 10-18-2010, 09:07 PM
IFR Pilot

ORIGINAL: suburban_hooligan

you gotta stop watching the x-files befor bed dude
You said a mouth full there.

My cousin is the same way. Everytime he comes to my house, he gives me this alien story crap. I said dude, you come back to my house talking about alien's, I'll deport you back to Mexico in a UFO and stop listening to George Noory.

JEEEZ...

Old 10-18-2010, 09:13 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a couple friends who spout conspiracy theories a lot, it gets irritating. Can't drive by a cell phone or radio tower without some crazy mind control theory coming out of their snouts. Scary part is that they believe it.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:41 PM
IFR Pilot

ORIGINAL: sheograth

I have a couple friends who spout conspiracy theories a lot, it gets irritating. Can't drive by a cell phone or radio tower without some crazy mind control theory coming out of their snouts. Scary part is that they believe it.
We in the same boat. Trust me I know the feeling.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:04 AM
quietnas1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wizard I beleive in UFO's and aliens. Normally im with you. But I gotta call this one a fake. Not the real deal. But here is a good one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRPV-NlNUdU
Old 10-19-2010, 12:23 AM
quietnas1

You know this isn't about conspiracy theories. Why is it so hard to beleive that we are not alone. Look at what was discovered when they had the Hubble Space Telescope look into what was thought an empty patch of Space. They found millions and millions of Galaxies that no one knew was out there. Galaxies much older than our own Milky Way. Who is to say that we are the most intelegant beings. How do we know. Who is to say that our understanding of Science, physics, and quantom physics is 100% correct. We don't know for sure. We sure as hell don't fully understand our universe and is the reason why we are constantly looking for answers. We are not alone. We never were and never will be.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:53 AM
elven wizard

Wow Quietnas1 that video you posted is amazing at 4:53 it gets starts to get heavy. Check it out people, sure looks like a alien form of something. At least one of many species of an alien being.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:24 AM
quietnas1

It is an amazing video. There is plenty more also. Evidence is everywhere. Some poeple choose to deny it and others embrace the idea such as myself.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:42 AM
elven wizard

If you come across anymore UFO / Alien video's put it up that was a good one !
Old 10-19-2010, 12:47 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: elven wizard
Is Bush being controlled by the greys ?

Do you believe now ?

You decide

Bush has been out of office for a while dude... no one really cares if he is being controlled by "grays", whats the worst that could happen? They tell him to use splenda instead of sugar in his coffee?
Old 10-19-2010, 01:54 PM
Dale Gribble

I am not contesting that there are not other beings in this universe nor am I contesting that there are probably beings that are far superior to us. Nor do I contest that there have been true interactions/sightings on this planet of said superior beings.

I think what brought it home for me was a book I read in the Navy. A retired Air Force brass was working for Air Force R&D around the time of the Roswell incident. He didn't claim to have sighted or seen a space ship or superior being but he did say that extremely advanced technologies were brought into their labs to understand and reverse engineer and weaponize. The book was published in 1997-1998.

If anyone looks at technology advancements throughout the decades, it is a tough to argue that there was not an unnatural technology curve in the 1950s, specifically regarding lasers, semiconductors and composite materials. It isn't that mankind wouldn't happen upon these advancements, its that they happened unnaturally. I was convinced after reading the book that our advancements did perhaps indeed come from an advanced foreign source (and likely extraterrestrial). I invite anyone to read the book (once I remember what it was).

I am contesting that there is not an alien in the White House during a press conference.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:24 PM
ivyspoppy

I dont know what your smoking, but you should share it.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:43 PM
GerKonig

ORIGINAL: ivyspoppy

I dont know what your smoking, but you should share it.
I could not agree more. But, if he (our president at that time) would have been controlled by aliens, that would explain the odd language he spoke...

Gerry
Old 10-19-2010, 03:51 PM
elven wizard

Dale Gribble please remember what that book is. It sounds like a very interesting read. Check this out here's the real deal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4emKd_fG4 this is one of seven videos on Phil Schneider. A man that knew the real truth and got killed over it.

Technology has spiraled upward like crazy in the last 100 yrs. There are things out there that are so far out it does makes you wonder " did mankind make that stuff" ? or "was it from something else" ?
Old 10-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Dale Gribble

This is the book right here.

[link=http://books.google.com/books?id=quxqZLKEFpsC&lpg=PR1&dq=roswell%20ret&pg=PR1#v=onepage&q=roswell%20ret&f=false]http://books.google.com/books?id=quxqZLKEFpsC&lpg=PR1&dq=roswell%20ret&pg=PR1#v=onepage&q=roswell%20ret&f=false[/link]
Old 10-19-2010, 05:26 PM
teebox11
My Feedback: (33)

HEY MONITOR! WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH RC? It's a joke folks, why are you so serious about it? Go bake some halloweeny cookies, get a cold one, and pig out! I put something up that was related to rc and the monitor took it down saying it wasn't. Oh beware of those hallowed halls!
Old 10-19-2010, 05:37 PM
elven wizard

thanks Dale for finding that book
Old 10-19-2010, 06:55 PM
buggyboy2010

What?

and promoting the use of alcohol? tisk tisk!

ORIGINAL: teebox11

HEY MONITOR! WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH RC? It's a joke folks, why are you so serious about it? Go bake some halloweeny cookies, get a cold one, and pig out! I put something up that was related to rc and the monitor took it down saying it wasn't. Oh beware of those hallowed halls!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.