Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

weird dream....

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 09:27 AM
electricrc68
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weird dream....

i had a dream last night that i was running my rc car and out of nowhere this guy pops out with a check and he says "congratulations, you have won all the rc cars, planes, helis, and boats that are out there!" so i got them then i woke up and was depressed to find out it was all a dream lol. what is a weird dream you guys had before?
Old 01-14-2011, 01:38 PM
tommygun32

Default RE: weird dream....

Uhmmmm...honestly, no...[&o]
Old 01-14-2011, 02:48 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had a dream my pops got a 3D tv kit, i helped him out with it, at first it just blurred and so in my dream i was figuring out how to get it to work, changing the refresh rate, reading the manual, finally i got it to work, i started taking off the glasses to see the blur and then putting them on to see 3D, then while watching trailers to a movie, i saw a creepy ghost preview and said "man i wouldnt want to see that, i would be afraid of nightmares" and then i woke up at 4AM.

what is weird is it was TOO real, i had conversation, i actually problem solved and read stuff.

i dont dream much, but when i do its very real and mostly very spooky.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:05 PM
lee172

i had a dream i owned a Ford Focus ST the other night.. not a bad dream really!
Old 01-14-2011, 04:57 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

weirdest dream I can remember was one where I went about my normal day showered, went to work, came home ate lunch went to bed... Yes my dreams are that dull...
Only to wake up like TGIF looked at my watch and was like HOW IN THE HELL IS IT STILL THURSDAY...
Weird thing was the whole day was deja vu down to the smallest of details... I kinda freaked out my co-workers even down the the big bosses surprise appearance.
I can honestly say that is the only time I've been freaked out in my life.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:22 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

i have had a dream where i used a RC MT rigged with explosives to help take down a totalitarian government in the future.  i was given a mission of sneaking up and then driving the truck up to a government building getting it close enough to some sewer outlet looking thing and then setting off the boom.  hole building went up it was bad ass.  then i woke up.

that one stands out cause usually my dreams involved running from something (usually some type of authority).  chasing something or someone, falling, fighting.  i really should go see a shrink
Old 01-14-2011, 05:59 PM
The Hedgehog

My weirdest dream is not appropriate for RCU [&:]
Old 01-14-2011, 06:42 PM
electricrc68
Banned

lol yeah i don't dream much but when i do they are weird.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Ttam Says Blarg

I can only remember one dream lately.. Its always a alien chasing me.. Trying to shoot me with his lazer ray. Im taunting him because Im a human he cant catch. Then he summons his pets and they trap me in my house and I always end up hiding in a cupboard and right when they are about to find me I wake up.. Had this dream for like the last 3-4 years no joke.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:54 AM
LewAshby
Banned

About to be shot in the back of the head by a mobster, seeing a white flash of light, then the dream completely changed where I was having a conversation with someone else and the first words out of their mouth was "you just died in your dream." I remember being pissed off and saying "what a crock of ____!! I know I'm still alive because if I wasn't I wouldn't be dreaming right now." Suddenly I woke up pissed off after all the other times I could have just kept sleeping instead of waking up right before hitting the ground or other bad things.

Not the weirdest of my dream catalog but interesting to say the least
Old 01-15-2011, 11:44 AM
suburban_hooligan

i had another weird dream last night.  i drove like a honda fit or toyota yaris or some small ugly compact peace of crap and had parked in from of my house backwards (same place i park now only i never park backwards).  i went out to walk the dog and there was an SUV parked behind me.  i walked the doggy and came back home.  when i got back home there was another SUV in front of my car and my car was smashed and wedged in between the  2 SUV's.  nothing crazy, just like enough to make the bumpers pop off and a headlight was kinda not where it should have been.  as i was looking at it getting pissed i woke up
Old 01-15-2011, 12:04 PM
saucySavy
My Feedback: (2)

i have only had two dreams i can really remember. the weirdest one happened when i was like 5 yearsold, and it somehow stuck with me ever since.One day my family and i were all going to the dentist, which was on top of a huge spiral mountain. when we got to the dentist at the top of the mountain, a bear was standing at the door. we stopped and looked at it, and mydad said "dont worry guys, just go inside and ill be right in". So after some time my dad still didnt come in, so we went outside to see what he was doing. The bear was holding a electric razor and it was shavingmy dad'shead, and my dad looked really happy.

It was one of the what the **** was that all about dreams, that makes absolutly no sense at all
Old 01-15-2011, 12:07 PM
saucySavy
My Feedback: (2)

Old 01-15-2011, 08:02 PM
electricrc68
Banned

ORIGINAL: saucySavy

i have only had two dreams i can really remember. the weirdest one happened when i was like 5 yearsold, and it somehow stuck with me ever since.One day my family and i were all going to the dentist, which was on top of a huge spiral mountain. when we got to the dentist at the top of the mountain, a bear was standing at the door. we stopped and looked at it, and mydad said "dont worry guys, just go inside and ill be right in". So after some time my dad still didnt come in, so we went outside to see what he was doing. The bear was holding a electric razor and it was shavingmy dad'shead, and my dad looked really happy.

It was one of the what the **** was that all about dreams, that makes absolutly no sense at all
LMAO i had a dream like that once too!!!!! i was on a mountain, and i was at the top. i wanted to jump off and try to fly so i did and then in my dream when i hit the ground i was just sitting there on top of marshmellows, with a barbie in my hand. i have no idea where the barbie came from or the marshmellows. when i woke up i was thinking to myself, "what just happened?"
Old 01-21-2011, 02:05 PM
Jgaff2

someone's been playing too much Call of Duty...
ORIGINAL: suburban_hooligan

i have had a dream where i used a RC MT rigged with explosives to help take down a totalitarian government in the future. i was given a mission of sneaking up and then driving the truck up to a government building getting it close enough to some sewer outlet looking thing and then setting off the boom. hole building went up it was bad ass. then i woke up.

that one stands out cause usually my dreams involved running from something (usually some type of authority). chasing something or someone, falling, fighting. i really should go see a shrink
Old 01-21-2011, 07:09 PM
suburban_hooligan

iv actually never played call of duty
ORIGINAL: Jgaff2

someone's been playing too much Call of Duty...
ORIGINAL: suburban_hooligan

i have had a dream where i used a RC MT rigged with explosives to help take down a totalitarian government in the future. i was given a mission of sneaking up and then driving the truck up to a government building getting it close enough to some sewer outlet looking thing and then setting off the boom. hole building went up it was bad ass. then i woke up.

that one stands out cause usually my dreams involved running from something (usually some type of authority). chasing something or someone, falling, fighting. i really should go see a shrink
Old 01-22-2011, 07:32 AM
Jgaff2

Oh haha, cus they have rc explosives in it that you drive around on missions and stuff from what i understand
Old 01-22-2011, 12:28 PM
mechanizeddeath

haha... I had one last night that I'm still laughing about. I had this giant roll of some kind of plastic material, it looked and felt like bubble wrap. I was holding it with each end rolled up under my arms, with a small section unrolled in front of me, and by taking a few running steps it would take off and glide across the ground. lol... I was using it to get around and basically traveling the road with other cars, just gliding along on my magic bubble wrap.

I'm still laughing about it and its the afternoon. ah, dreams...
Old 01-23-2011, 05:28 PM
butt_housed247

only rc dream i can remember is like a first person driving around the neighborhood type thing.  my POV was like i was a camera on the roof of some type of rc monster truck.  and i was driving but i didn't have a lot of control, it was twitchy i was almost running into parked cars and curbs.  i was driving up driveways and across yards at full speed.  kind of video game like (if you've ever played revolt then you know what i mean) but it was super real looking.  i hit a curb behind a parked car and spun out 360 and woke up
Old 01-24-2011, 02:56 AM
splcrazy

i have weird dreams all the time , about 4 have come true , one came true right before my eyes the next day at work , ive spoken to a proffesional in the paranormal they said i have pre cog abilities . some dreams ive had were from the past probable past lives , and in those past live dreams ive seen objects and furniture that ive never seen before in my life , i found out those objects existed because later ive looked it up on the net to get answers . other dreams ive had on more than a few occasions are of the earth burning up and most of the entire land on earth in a sea of lava.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:20 PM
IFR Pilot

I never have dreams, mostly nightmares, such as everytime I walk out of my house to face the general public.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:04 PM
The_Shark

almost every waking day, its constant deja vous from dreams.

one of the scariest dreams i ever had was me and the fam watching tv, and suddenly a demonic noise comes out of the tv and my whole vision goes amber, the screen then displayed some text that i couldnt understand, and then i heard my self say "this is it" and we where wiped away by a nuke.

HOLY CRAP my heart was going when i woke, i was already sitting up when i opened my eyes.

ive also had dreams about demonic dogs with white glowing eyes in pitch dark jumping yards away and grabbing my neck and when i woke i was gasping.

i dont watch horror films either is the spooky part.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:42 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Dreams are really just a collection of random thoughts your mind produces as you sleep. Imagine day-dreaming, where you space out and think about rather useless and trivial things that are not pertinent to the immediate situation. That is dreaming.

I actually have a challenge for all of you: While you are in a dream, I dare any of you to pick up a book or newspaper in your dream and attempt to read it. You will notice that you might make out only a few words, but then you will begin to struggle to read the next word, taking a minute to try to make out the word, until it slowly forms. Move on to the next word: it takes even much more time to get the word to materialize from a blur of wavy lines. After awhile, you will say "Screw It!" and stop reading and go on to the next thing your brain dares to banter on and put you into.

The reason why this phenomenon occurs while you dream is because you brain, which is running minimally from your sensory neural connections, has extreme difficulty creating close and very fine details. Reading is easy, but forming the fine and detailed shapes of letters and numerals easily, quickly, and efficiently actually takes an awaken state to use the parts of the brain that are only fully active in the awake-state brain waves.

If you CAN actually read fluently in a dream state, even picking up a book like Moby Dick and actually reading it without ant struggling whatsoever, then you immediately should seek out a neurologist. You are a rarity and possibly even a genius. Your brain is wired in such a way that you could become the next neurological case study.

My next challenge, which is much easier, and some of your could actually become proficient at it, is to take control of your dream and make things happen at will. Anything you want, even flying like superman.
This is called lucid dreaming, and it is really cool to grab a hold of a nightmare and actually turn around and slay the monsters rather than be abruptly awaken by the monsters/bad guys getting you and killing in your dream.
Also, it is really cool to give yourself things magically in your own dream. In the spirit of the OP, who dreamt of owning every single RC in the world, in a lucid dream, you can give your self all the RCs, and have at it! Of course, if you lose control of lucidity and you drift back into randomization of your brain bantering on at whim, you will be put into the next odd an unusual situation your brain can next create.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:12 AM
The_Shark

HA! my last dream i was reading instructions, saw the words and illustrations and was able to read them making sense.
i was actually thinking in that one, i was trying to set up a 3D emitter and glasses.

i had this one re-occuring nightmare, and the third time around i stopped running and said, screw this again, and woke up, never had that one again.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Jgaff2

All right, since we're on the topic of dreams I have to say this: Who's seen the movieinception?! It is awesome...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.