Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

MineCraft 360

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 11:12 AM
FahrtAutoRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MineCraft 360

I know, a truly horrible game if only for the fact that it is so open and has so many different things to do with no objective that it is totally ADDICTING! My old lady and I both love it, are on all the time, my little brother as well spends much of his free time on it. I'm looking for any other RCU members that are into it on the XBOX 360. I am figuring a fellow RCU member would be trustworthy not to "grieve" what we have built if invited to check it out. I could list all that has been built in our town, but lately it has exploded into a city and I am inviting all to who play to come check it out! I don't really have many 360 friends (by choice) so I figured this would be a good way to show off a bit hehe

If you just want to send me an friend request or message directly, my GT is Tokin23. Not my choice, I bought this off 360 a friend and never got around to changing the name haha If you msg, let me know your RCU handle so I know who you are.

Oh, and since all the redstone components in the game are all basically just logic circuits, I have been having much fun playing with them, including a 13 total digit combination lock.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:42 PM
DarkFire989

Default RE: MineCraft 360

I have it for PC, got it in Alpha Stage. But it is a great game though.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:19 PM
FahrtAutoRC

It's harder to "build impressively" on PC tho because everybody has mods and pathces and this and that, plus creative mode.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:59 PM
narwalrus
My Feedback: (4)

I haven't played it since like Alpha 0.2... haha...
Old 09-24-2012, 06:25 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

I have the trial..... Not sure if it works with the full version.