Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

weird food concoctions and combos

Old 01-18-2013, 12:12 PM
cumquat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weird food concoctions and combos

just wondering what kind of weird foods and food combos you guys like. for instance, i like braunschweiger (which some would consider weird in and of itself) on original pringles. i discovered this unusual pairing while looking for a snack last year and found my braunschweiger in the fridge and a can of pringles in my room. i said to myself "hmm... i wonder..." and to my surprise, it wasnt revolting. the saltiness of the pringles works with the downright unexplainable taste of 'weiger to create a very... somehow pleasant taste.

another thing i like that many people have told me is weird is a cinnamon pretzel with cheese. i also like peanut butter on frozen waffles.while that may not seem odd to some people, what is odd is the fact that the waffle is still frozen when eaten. any other weird tastes?
Old 01-18-2013, 07:44 PM
DieHarder

Default RE: weird food concoctions and combos

Ya. I eat spagetti noodles and parmasan cheese. I figured that out when we were having spagetti and mom made a weird sauce. So I skipped the sauce.

I also dip saltines crackers in milk, like cookies. I figured that out when I had nothing to eat for lunch.

And I can eat certain cereals without milk, as some make me sick.[&:]
Old 01-18-2013, 07:58 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Eh, I eat chicken tenders with hot sauce
I put half and half in cereal if i have cereal
Ice cream with almonds
and honey mustard with sweet potato fries. 
Kinda silly, huh?
Old 01-20-2013, 09:54 AM
tommygun32

Haagen Daaz chocolate chocolate chip mixed with raisins.....
Ritz crackers with pb and welches grape jelly....
Plain spaghetti with olive oil, anchovies, capers, lemon juice and Parmesan....(not that weird if you ask me)
Pancakes with PB and Jelly...with sliced bananas....*thank you Elvis*