Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more
Reload this Page >

What are your goals? How long do you think it will take for you to make them happen?

Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

What are your goals? How long do you think it will take for you to make them happen?

Old 07-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Foxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What are your goals? How long do you think it will take for you to make them happen?

I have my eye on an Alfa Brera 3.2 v6 JTS 4WD at the moment. Due to tax on engine size here, they have suddenly become REALLY cheap, might be too good to pass up, can get one with about 30k miles on it for around $10k. Poor sucker must have paid 50 grand for it 5 years ago. One of the most beautiful cars, inside and out (particularly inside) ever made.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Lunchboxer

Default RE: What are your goals? How long do you think it will take for you to make them happen?

How much tax will you need to pay, though.. ?!
Old 07-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Foxy

About $1500 a year.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:47 AM
Lunchboxer

That's not terrible.. might be worth it!!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Foxy

Considering that I pay a grand a year already for the 2 liter civic, it really isn't that bad. Just need to rake the cash together now, no rush, the prices ain't going up again. lol.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:00 AM
Lunchboxer

Yeah, not much more... !