Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

World of warcraft

Old 03-21-2007, 11:15 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: World of warcraft

Any of you on the Tanaris server?
Old 03-22-2007, 12:12 AM
Mekong

I played wow for a year and a half, it was fun and all but really I didnt find the game rewarding as others, it seems everything in the game is overly long and drawn out, I mean really why does it take FOREVER to wait for the zeplin/boat or to even fly somewhere! I could not play for more than 3 hrs at a time with out the compelling need to at least get up and do somthing else. I had a 60 warrior 60 mage 40 hunter 29 lock 19 rouge and 19 shammy. Once the expansion came out I had enough.

Blizzard gone and screwed up the horde with blood elfs! Why take the bad guys and make them look like pansy little fairies!

I dont understand how anyone can get that into a game, sad isnt it...
Old 03-22-2007, 07:33 AM
SAVAGEJIM

ORIGINAL: Mekong

Blizzard gone and screwed up the horde with blood elfs! Why take the bad guys and make them look like pansy little fairies!
Yeah, if they were to add a pansy race, they sould have added gremlins to the horde to be more in line with the hordish attitude. I remember Blizzard was seriously entertaining the idea of adding pandas as a race! Of course, that was scrapped. They could have added a race of humanoid lizards, or even made nagas a playable race.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:23 PM
ross_jsy

hmm my xbox is taking over now. i find myself yelling down the mic now. sad isnt it. but some n00b kept tking me every time i rezzed and bought down our wining position (thanks to me) of 30 points to 0 on ghost recon advanced warfighter!! i was pissed!

^see this is how they ruin lives lol
Old 03-31-2007, 08:16 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Well, been playing at level 70, but even though my charater is maxed out in level, there are still so many aspects to master. Tying to max out the skills is just as daunting a task! finding mateials to make stuff, saving enough money (game money, not dollars!) in the game to buy an epic flyer is just about near impossible! For all I know, Blizzard will have a new expansion out befoe I can save up 5000gold (gold is the monetary unit in the game) to buy an epic flyer. Whenever Blizzard comes out with the next expansion, I hope they make dragons as a flying mount you can buy in the game!
Old 04-02-2007, 09:41 PM
pm5k

Yea flying around on a dragon the onyxia (Onyxia is one of the big dungeon bosses in the game) would be cool lol. Yea I only have a lvl 29 druid atm, but I just started like a month ago so I consider that good for me. One thing I really like about that game is that if you are sick of lvling you can go to the battlegrounds and paly against other players instead of just killing mobs all the time.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:05 PM
RCn00bie

HAHA my new love finds me in yet another WoW forum! crap

I play on Ysera server i have 64 rogue 31 pally 19hunter (super twinked for BG PWNAGE, about 1k spent on him) i also have retired about 5 other characters of various levels. total "played" time on my account is close to 60 days solid now which was my major motivation to get off my lazy ass and go outside.

since getting my truck ive played 5 hours in 4 weeks and also have not gotten stoned either.....

moral of my story, if you play WoW you should definatlly get a different hobby, even if you don't give it up at least go outside!

EDIT: P.S. my brother who plays and races with me has just as much time logged in game but he started a full year after me and has a 70lock 66shammy and a host of other various one like me
Old 04-03-2007, 10:08 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Haha! Im plying WoW right now as I am typing this! I seriously love the battleground games and when they added the Eye of the Storm battleground, I was totally stoked!