Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

My new site

Old 05-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Hobbysect
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My new site

This is not an RC related Topic and not an Rc related site, but if it crosses any rules then please delete it.

I have tried my hand at building another site and really like it. It's actually addicting and fun. Here is my sites url link: [link=http://z3.invisionfree.com/PixelRacers/index.php?act=idx]PixelRacers.[/link]
Its only been up for 1 day but its looking really good. Come check it out, let me know how it looks, and feels.

This site deals with buying, modify, race, and showing off your Pixel Graffic vehicle creation. One way is to either modify them yourself or pay someone to do the modifying for you. When and if you join, you get an initial $30,000 site Bonus. Its up to you on how you want to spend it. There are jobs that you can sign up for. Basically you are getting payed to do nothing. If you have any more questions just ask or like I said above delete this if it breaks any rules.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:17 PM
jdmkyosho
Banned

Default RE: My new site

Wow are you stupid? or just ignorant?

Members may NOT link to sites which require registration or membership to view the content.
Taken from the posting rules.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:36 PM
jakjr
My Feedback: (18)

Default RE: My new site

ORIGINAL: jdmkyosho

Wow are you stupid? or just ignorant?

Members may NOT link to sites which require registration or membership to view the content.
Taken from the posting rules.

The site doesn't break that rule, I can see all the forum content and I'm not registered.

This is not an RC related Topic and not an Rc related site, but if it crosses any rules then please delete it.
I don't fully understand the website but as far as I can tell your thread is OK.