Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

What does everyone do for a living

Old 04-24-2007, 06:02 AM
SFC K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What does everyone do for a living

Army National Guard, I am a Battalion Logistics NCO currently serving in Iraq.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:46 PM
Nick2618

I work at a local Pizza place. The Italian Way, I am a manager/delivery driver.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Hacker Da-Cracker
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

I wanna be a train engineer. ive been looking into it for awhile and i decied this is what i wanna do. got any advice for me?

ORIGINAL: BIGMIG

Don't see any rairoad engineers on here,I'm now 64 and been retired for 2 years.Worked for burlington northern railroad for 19 years.14 of those years as a railroad engineer.The last 12 years working for my son doing retro-fits on milling machines and lathes.Drove log truck and worked in the woods back in my younger days.Can run and operate any piece of equipment you can put me on.(with some exceptions )The reason for only 19 years on the railroad is,back in 1983 they want to reduce there engineers by 30% and offered a cash settlement to anyone who wanted to take it.Along with the money you had to resign and with the condition you could not work for them again.Did work for another railroad for 3 summers--tourest train rides.I curently draw my railroad retirement and play with my toys.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:03 AM
Rallye_10t

ORIGINAL: A.B.U

absolutely nothing.