Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Kyosho Tracker

Old 10-18-2006, 06:23 PM
arbo55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho Tracker

Ok I'm writing this on this forum for two reasons
1 i'm a newbie
2 i don't know what forum i should be in with a Kyosho Tracker

ok here i go right now my transmitter is not working because i've got to go pick up a new battery pack from my local hobby shop but whenever i turn my truck on the throttle servo and steering servo move at the same time next, when i turn the speed control back and forth slowly while holding it in the air the throttle servo and steering servo once again move at the same time i'm thinking the receiver is not working correctly is this normal or is something else wrong?
Old 10-19-2006, 05:17 PM
arbo55

Default RE: Kyosho Tracker

Hey! Anybody got anything to say?[sm=71_71.gif]
Old 10-19-2006, 10:25 PM
The_Collector

Hello, new person. Your receiver is most likely the problem with the signal making it to both the throttle and steering at the same time. Tracker questions should go in the electric car and truck subforum.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:52 PM
arbo55

Thanks for the info, but as of right now my transmitter is not working. Would that still be the problem?
Old 05-06-2007, 03:47 PM
arbo55

ok, i still need help [] the receiver isn't working but when i turn the speed control w/ my hand it pulls it self and i noticed the steering servo moves at the same time also help! [&o]
Old 05-07-2007, 10:41 AM
nitro _ burner

hey welcome to the site, you should probably go onto a elect stadium truck forum like The_Collector said. you will get alot more help there.
also this is a off the topic forum, its supposed to be about everything except RC.