Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Has this come out in your country?

Old 10-24-2006, 04:26 PM
AznBash3r
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Has this come out in your country?

Alright first of all, I am 15 and getting the car next year, when I am 16. 2nd of all, EVERYONE here wouldn't even think twice about getting that phone or not. It is a no-brainer to get $500 off a phone that does a hell of alot of things. Haters...
Old 10-24-2006, 06:51 PM
R/C fan-addict

ORIGINAL: AznBash3r

Alright first of all, I am 15 and getting the car next year, when I am 16. 2nd of all, EVERYONE here wouldn't even think twice about getting that phone or not. It is a no-brainer to get $500 off a phone that does a hell of alot of things. Haters...
I think what most of us are saying is that you can get a plenty good phone for less than $100 or $200 so why not list it on ebay and get $800 for it and then bag the $600-700?
Old 10-24-2006, 07:02 PM
AznBash3r

because my old phone broke, only mp3 player I have holds 30 songs (i need one that holds like 5 one hour songs), and my parents are a stickler when it comes to me using their 7.1mp digital camera.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:13 PM
R/C fan-addict

because my old phone broke, only mp3 player I have holds 30 songs (i need one that holds like 5 one hour songs), and my parents are a stickler when it comes to me using their 7.1mp digital camera.
lol for the price you could get a decent phone, sweet digital camera, and a MP3 player. Here:
MP3 player 30gb average price: $250
decent phone: <$100
digital camera: up to $550 (you could get a nikon d50 for that price!!!)
Or just get a less expensive camera and pocket a bundle of cash! lol
Old 10-24-2006, 09:46 PM
AznBash3r

yeah, but an all in one for me is good.... I listen to my music and carry my phone around in school sometimes when i leave my mp3 in my locker and i end up having a study period, I get mad when i forget it at my locker . I could get lots of things cheaper, but just think of adding all those things you just said. It definately does not add up to $200 lol. Cash would be good, but my parents like the phone too. And I also like the fact that its almost brand new and just came out.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:53 PM
-Inverted-

Im not hating. I think it's cool. [8D]
Old 10-24-2006, 10:07 PM
R/C fan-addict

yeah, but an all in one for me is good.... I listen to my music and carry my phone around in school sometimes when i leave my mp3 in my locker and i end up having a study period, I get mad when i forget it at my locker . I could get lots of things cheaper, but just think of adding all those things you just said. It definately does not add up to $200 lol. Cash would be good, but my parents like the phone too. And I also like the fact that its almost brand new and just came out.
yes you GOT the phone for $200 but you can SELL the phone for $800!!! Thereby leaving you with an extra $800 jingling in your pocket with which you can buy all the stuff I listed!
Old 10-24-2006, 10:46 PM
AznBash3r

Very true... but.. idk. I like the phone anyways. But an iPod would be cool... better yet a ZEN 30gig.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:15 PM
R/C fan-addict

Very true... but.. idk. I like the phone anyways. But an iPod would be cool... better yet a ZEN 30gig.
well to each his own, but that's what I'd do. Don't get me wrong though, the phone is really cool and has amazing features, I just find that for the price I would sell it and get something else.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:40 PM
NJ NETS FAN
My Feedback: (2)

The funny thing is in 6 months that phone will most likely be selling for $200 after they realize very little people are going to buy it for that price. Yea the phone is nice and all, but if you loose it you dont just loose a phone, you loose your camera, camcorder, and mp3 player! 3.3MP sucks thats why I see having a camera on your phone is just stupid because its not like you get good quality. You can get a 6.1MP camera for a little over $100 now-a-days.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Doahh

What you shouold do...
Sell it... get 800 bucks
buy one of These:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SAMSUNG-i320...QQcmdZViewItem
or
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-UNLOCKED-So...QQcmdZViewItem
and pocket the other 470 bucks
Old 10-25-2006, 08:52 PM
AznBash3r

Geez why is everyone hating on this phone? I would not sell it because that phone is unique, not much people have them.