Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.
View Poll Results: A poll
toyota shoulden start nascar
43.43%
toyota should start nascar
56.57%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

nascar: should toyota be in it?

Old 03-28-2007, 07:01 AM
beelzebubishere
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nascar: should toyota be in it?

99% of ALL racers seem to do that, Nascar, AMA, MotoGP, IRL, USAC..... but hey, if Danica is your hero...that's cool.
ORIGINAL: 2DayAir

ORIGINAL: beelzebubishere

Now THAT, would be comical! We'd get to watch her do her 10 year old, foot stomping, temper tantrum routine just about every week.....

I bet she could beat up Jeff Gordon...that pansy picks fights with his helmet on.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:44 PM
smaxx3.3

Now THAT, would be comical! We'd get to watch her do her 10 year old, foot stomping, temper tantrum routine just about every week.....

I bet she could beat up Jeff Gordon...that pansy picks fights with his helmet on.

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA OMG, that is the best thing i've ever heard all day!!!! she probally could tho.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:18 PM
2DayAir

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't care for either of them....but I dislike Danica less than Gordo
Old 03-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Kemo

sorry, danica is NOT hot... nor a great driver. How many wins does she have out of her 30+ races? ZERO.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:43 PM
2DayAir

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Kemo

sorry, danica is NOT hot... nor a great driver. How many wins does she have out of her 30+ races? ZERO.
You don't have to apologize, I didn't say she was either of those two things...I just can't stand Jeff Gordon.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:15 PM
dabro15

lol hahahaha good one. Jeff Gordon is the biggest ***** in nascar.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:52 AM
beelzebubishere
My Feedback: (1)

I was thinking Kyle Bush was the biggest *****....brother Kurt second......it's like..."snow angels," how gay is that?
ORIGINAL: dabro15

lol hahahaha good one. Jeff Gordon is the biggest ***** in nascar.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:31 AM
ttoks

toyota has been a major engine suplyer for nascar for years, i dont see why a fw cars out there cant be rebadged and raced as toyotas.

i personaly dont watch nascar, i'm australian, i prefer to watch the v8 supercars
Old 04-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Lopes08191988

i dont know if anyone is really into racing here ... but i am on a short track team and we read the following is true...

Ford Fusion is made in mexico

Dodge Charger/Avanger and Chevy Monte Carlo/Impala are all made in canada

THE TOYOTA CAMERY IS THE ONLY ONE MADE IN THE US.

kinda funny ain't it haha
Old 04-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Dokioto

I thought it was just assembled here?
Old 04-08-2007, 12:07 AM
cheech4

ORIGINAL: dabro15

Running camrys in nascar takes the pride away off good ol american racing. They might as well put women in the cars lol.

you know that toyota has been employing thousands of american workers here in the US?? Do you know that toyota has been in the US for over 50 years?? i think its fair to toyota to race in nascar, to my eyes for what they have done to the american economy they are as much as an american company as they are japanese. i think its good for the sport. Nascar is heading in the right direction to grow as a sport and as a powerhouse for the economy.

and woman in racing, so what whats the big deal, what are we closed minded . one day believe it or not we will have a woman president!!. one day we will have a woman nascar champion. maybe not today or next year but it may happen.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:53 AM
SFC K

FYI, Camry’s are made in St. Petersburg, Russia...
Old 04-08-2007, 01:04 AM
ttoks

toyota has as i said been making engines for nascar for years, alot of teams racing today are running toyota engines, they are just as good as the american engiens or people wouldnt use them

and there are women in racing, i belive there have been a few female f1 drivers evan
Old 04-08-2007, 01:26 AM
rmesa1

Toyota can and should run the rules used to say the car must be built in america to race in nascar. Once that camry was being built in the U.S. the rules were changed to the car must be designed and built in the U.S. Well now the Camry and Tundra are designed and built in the U.S. They have earned the right to race. As far as being a part of america Toyota provides jobs for all the people who work in the factory, but also all the people in the dealerships that sell and service the cars. Toyota in the #2 selling brand in america the only reason they are not #1 is because they have not beat GM as a whole but they have beat every GM brand in sales.
Like it or not Toyota is an american company and should be allowed to race. If you disagree they answer me this question. Why is it not ok for toyota to race if it is a japaniese company, yet many foreign compaies sponsor nascar teams and no one has ever called that unamerican. I guess they can pay for americas fun but aren't allowed to play because they might win. I guess that is really the american way.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:46 AM
SFC K

You are so right! Toyota should be allowed to run in NASCAR. Also does it really matter? NASCAR has changed and its all about $$$$.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:55 AM
cheech4

I TOTALLY AGREE. My thoughts exactly
Old 04-08-2007, 01:59 AM
cheech4

today with sports its all about the $$$, sad i know. nascar is no exemption it is a business also. it has a president, chairman and hold stock in the exchange. If it does not make money then the sport, the business dies.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:32 AM
tmaxx-drifter

go dave blaney!!! #22
Old 04-08-2007, 02:59 AM
ttoks

rmesa1 hit the nail on the head there
Old 04-08-2007, 10:45 AM
SpeedAddict

Did any of you hear what Darryl Waltrip said?? "Chevys and Fords are made in Canada and Dodges are made in Mexico. The only one actually made in America still is Toyota."
Old 04-08-2007, 11:07 AM
misshydro

But where was toyota born at?!!!! Not in the USA!!Plus half of there part made in Jappan!![8D] All the big three one time or another where made in Cannada and mexico And some of the cannadan cars are made better and worth more money!! Heres one,If you got a 71 challanger 440 sixpack car it;s worth 150.000 dollars! There reson why there making the US cars are being made out of the country is cheep labor!!=more money in there pockets!! Toyota are being made here is more money of the japs!!Our money is worth more then theres![8D]
Old 04-08-2007, 11:28 AM
cheech4

wow, can you be more closed minded, again toyota is the 2nd largest manufacturer of cars IN THE US. they have created thousands of jobs helped out the american economy. all those toyota dealers what do they import the japanese to work there NOOOO, there here in america creating jobs for the american people, making sure that american couple has food to put on there table. this country is all a nation of diverse people.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:32 PM
rmesa1

ORIGINAL: misshydro

71 challanger 440 sixpack car it;s worth 150.000 dollars!
Wow you are getting ripped off for that price. The reason that car is so much is it is a rare car. Toyota is an American company with a japan parent company. To put nascar on some great american pedistal is a joke. Nascar was a sport started by criminals. Many people like to forget or glaze over that fact.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:30 PM
swapdaddyxx1

I really don't care what cars run in nascar since I don't watch it anymore anyway. To me at least, it is the automotive version of professional wrestling. As to a woman president,that doesn't bother me either,as long as it isn't billary.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:35 PM
cheech4

ORIGINAL: swapdaddyxx1

I really don't care what cars run in nascar since I don't watch it anymore anyway. To me at least, it is the automotive version of professional wrestling. As to a woman president,that doesn't bother me either,as long as it isn't billary.

LMAO

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.