Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

myspace

Old 04-30-2007, 10:34 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: myspace

Members, note the edit that I did on the posting above. My MySpace site isn't as bad but I still won't throw out a link to it as it does have just one thing that isn't appropriate to link to in this forum site.
We will check every link if you post it to see if it meets this site's criteria. This is the reason why the other My Space threads have been shut down or heavily edited.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:05 PM
ProRCRacer88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

myspace is fake like alot of the users that use it. people will say they are anything online.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:52 PM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I like myspace alot i'm 25 and deployed overseas. I'm a Marine and it helps me keep in touch with friends and family back home, it's better then regular old mail, my family and I can all share pictures and just check in on eachother every now and then and leave eachother a comment. For those that say its gay or it ruins people lives lol come on you must take it way to serious. I think it's a great site and no not everyone is fake obvisouly, but sure you'll come across some BS here and there. It's all what you make of it. Plus you can actually meet some girls off of it, i obvisouly have a GF but if i were single i's be cleaning house. Almost everyone has a myspace now.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:26 PM
sapper ion

one other thing i like about it, I am about to deploy to Iraq, and even though i know html, i want to have a common site for friends and family to read about me, one that i won't need to take 2 hours of my precious personal time just to update with a one paragraph 2 picture blog
Old 05-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Bert93

I dont have a myspace and probrably never will, i'm just too low tech and it's a miricle that I even figured out how to subscribe to RCU. Plus, there were these dummys at my school that got my little town into the national news for posting a fight that occured on school grounds on myspace.... just throwing that one out there.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:37 AM
nitro _ burner

LOL i think i saw that on 60 Miniuts LOL was it about a heap of clips about a couple of kids fighting and somone recording it on thier phone??
ORIGINAL: Bert93

I dont have a myspace and probrably never will, i'm just too low tech and it's a miricle that I even figured out how to subscribe to RCU. Plus, there were these dummys at my school that got my little town into the national news for posting a fight that occured on school grounds on myspace.... just throwing that one out there.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:24 PM
beelzebubishere
My Feedback: (1)

So.....I guess the cam designer job you had at Dyno Cams, in North Carolina last week was, what....a figment of your imagination...or maybe the deployment is....

ORIGINAL: sapper ion

one other thing i like about it, I am about to deploy to Iraq....
Old 05-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Bert93

LOL i think i saw that on 60 Miniuts LOL was it about a heap of clips about a couple of kids fighting and somone recording it on thier phone??
quote:

ORIGINAL: Bert93

LOL, yeah they recorded it in the woods just outside the school on a cell phone. I didnt know it got on 60 minutes though. MAN my school stinks!!
Old 05-09-2007, 10:43 AM
sapper ion

Or maybe I am in the National guard, and have answered to orders to do a 18 month Deployment in Iraq.

But when I get back, or if you want to Rewind a half a year. Yes I do work at Dyno cams.

You see National Guard members drill Once a month and have Annual Training 2 Weeks Out of the Year.

But since the Iraq War started we added yet an Even greater Sacrifice to the list of time away from the Fam.

Now we are currently the Longest Deploying Branch of the Military. Here is the break down.

Air Force 4-9 Months

Marines 6-12 "I know there is a marine on here, Can you varify this time frame please"

Regular Army and Reserves "6 months to a Year"

National Guard "14 to 18 Months"

Well Mister Know it All, I guess you are pretty quick to accuse, but not so quick to do some research.

Lets Hope this thread doesn't turn into a Flame war and get Deleted like all the other threads you post in