Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

1$ mp4 players on ebay?

Old 02-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Bombers_410

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1$ mp4 players on ebay?

yeah but all they would of done is suspended me on ebay. lol luckily i found out that bid cancelations due to a typo is ok.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Bombers_410

Whoa, I found another suspicious deal. if anyone knows lasers then they know that a good quality laser can cost hundreds of dollars. Would these lasers for only 70 dollars total be a decent deal or would they be just like the mp4 players??

http://cgi.ebay.com/240mW-532nm-Ultr...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 03-25-2007, 08:59 PM
ProRCRacer88

looks like something cheap you could find beside the cash register in any store.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:25 PM
dabro15

ORIGINAL: Bombers_410

Check these guys out. one dollar for the player and free shipping, the seller has good ratings...... Is this going to be worth the dollar that I pay for it???

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Free-Shippin...QQcmdZViewItem

Not that I'm expecting for it to be as good as an Ipod video, but this looks like a good deal for a buck!
I bought one over 3 weeks ago of that same guy and never got it. Lately that guys feedback is doing very bad. He decided to keep his feedback comments private on ebay. So what does that tell you? dont buy from him. He scammed me so now im going to report him to ebay and get my money back.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:20 AM
nitro _ burner

you said you bought 8 air soft guns, are they the bb guns that fire the little plastic pellets? And dont you need a gun license to have one, or is that just for australia, or do you even need one at all for those guns???
ORIGINAL: Bombers_410

there are like 50 of these things listed. All ending at about the same time. IF people just bid on ones that arent already bidded on then everyone who wants one can get it for a buck. Right? lol im new to ebay so this looks like a good deal to me.

I also just bought 8 airsoft guns for a penny and 30 dollars for shipping, I know that is a good deal!
Old 03-30-2007, 09:43 PM
itspuddingtime00

Airsoft guns are prefectly legal in the US. On the other hand, you can find great deals on Ebay, but you need to be careful and stay in touch with the seller, because you can get screwed over really bad if you don't. If it looks too good to be true and the seller has below like a 97 or 98% feedback I wouldn't bid on it.