Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

wat was tha stupidest thing u ever did in ur life

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 09:20 PM
RC freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wat was tha stupidest thing u ever did in ur life

Hey i was wondering how many of you people did something stupid in your life.....me i did a whole bunch of stupid things i could name all of them but i want those memories gone sadly i can't get rid of them....so put down anything stupid you ever did in your life right here....i'll try not to laugh.
Old 02-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Mr. Mugen

Default RE: wat was tha stupidest thing u ever did in ur life

I started messing with R/C's[&:]
Old 02-18-2007, 11:05 PM
rcdude37

i started messing with girls! hah
Old 02-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

There is a similar thread buried somewhere in this forum that's almost the same thing and no, I'm still not telling!
Old 02-19-2007, 12:00 AM
hands without shadows

Telling my buddies the arm of our 8 foot trebuchet with 600 pounds counterweight was tied down while I was laying across it. They let go.........I was thrown.

Or maybe holding a blowtorch to a bullet we found on the school soccer field, I tried proving it was dead........it wasnt.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:13 AM
ob nut

ORIGINAL: RC freak

stupid in your life...

Two words: I DO.....
Old 02-19-2007, 12:27 AM
Ron Olson

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

ORIGINAL: ob nut

ORIGINAL: RC freak

stupid in your life...

Two words: I DO.....
Stupid enough to say those words twice. Didn't learn the first time.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:44 AM
ProRCRacer88

as for this hobby... brought a duratrax truck, and serpent that I have nowhere to run.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Mr. Mugen

Do you know why divorces are so expensive?...............................Because they're WORTH IT!
Old 02-19-2007, 12:09 PM
rc monkey

ORIGINAL: Mr. Mugen

Do you know why divorces are so expensive?...............................Because they're WORTH IT!
LOL
Old 02-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Anomie

Dropped out of college. Shouldn't have done that.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Checkpointracer

This is very imbearising, I told a girl I liked her, I was a dumbo back then, wait a minute, back then was less than a year ago.[&:] RC wise I bought a sand viper with is a lemon and it was $180, should of just got a tc4. [:@]
Old 02-19-2007, 08:03 PM
-whitey-

me and my freind poured gasoline all over a brick then set it on fire toke us 4ever to put it out and when it was almost out i stompt on it and all the gas under the brick sprayd out and exploded, it burnt off all the hair on my leg lol.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:48 PM
skidooguymxz550

i walked on the easter sunday and didn't tell anyone. sure enough i fell through and almost couldn't get out but the ice stopped breaking and i pulled my self out. i was in for 2 minutes screaming for help but no one came. only time i ever though this might be it...

i also totalled a brand new sled when i was eleven and didn't tell my parents until they found out. that was extremely dumb
Old 02-19-2007, 09:49 PM
-EXTRA-

ORIGINAL: whitey?

me and my freind poured gasoline all over a brick then set it on fire toke us 4ever to put it out and when it was almost out i stompt on it and all the gas under the brick sprayd out and exploded, it burnt off all the hair on my leg lol.
i have to say that is pretty stupid

ah man there was this one time where i.....................................

.................................................. ......
yea it was awesome never did it again though
Old 02-19-2007, 10:10 PM
CadillacDTS2001

i took a hair spray can and put a small string down the shooty thing and lit it and it blew up in my face. I also put a piece of glass through my right leg.
and one other thing that i do not care to divulge.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Bombers_410

ORIGINAL: whitey�

um sounds kinda familiar. I was playing with gas and was pouring it on stuff then lighting it on fire, then after the fire would go out I would pour some more gas on it and do it again. well the last time that I did it, the fire wasn't completely out, so the tip of the 5 gallon gas can cought on fire! I thought ok, well thats no problem, ill just blow it out like a candle. That didnt work, and the gas can was kinda close to the wooded area, so i thought that I would push it away from all of the dry leaves.

When I was pushing it away from the leaves, the can tipped over, spiling gas all over and therefore more fire. I'm starting to panic at this point so i run and get the garden hose. It happens to be about 30 feet short so i spray the water as far as I could. After a while and with the fire seeming as bad as it did before I put the water on it, I decided to go get a bucket and a towel to throw it on the can and put the fire out. Well I got the towel and wet it, then threw it on the fire! Ok now what is step 2??? Hmm i search my brain for the awnser as quiclky as i could and all of a sudden it came to me, Stomp it out!!! woooot 1st grade lessons finally come in handy right!!??

WRONG !! flaming 5 gallon gas cans do not go out when you stomp on them ,,..... they EXPLODE. I screamed like a little girl and went to the hospital after that, with 2nd degree burns on my right arm and leg, and with scorched eye-brows. I couldn't tell but the flames must of been 8-10 feet high when they exploded. A week in the hospital, peeing in a plastic cup because of the excrutiating pain I would get when I tried to walk around taught me a lession. Do not play with gas, and if you do, do not try to stomp out the flames when you are trying to put out the fire. And second, play with fireworks, they are MUCH safer than Gasoline!

I was 14 at the time, we live in the middle of the country, it was summertime, and I was bored out of my freakin mind.. Besides, every guy has a little bit of pyro in them so dont judge me lol.

Have a good time all.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:03 PM
ProRCRacer88

the word stupid is a very big understatement from what I read of some people doing on here...
Old 02-20-2007, 08:16 PM
-whitey-

wow u made made my story suck , i have an other story its not as stupid but it was cool , me ad my friend lit a candle to see if we can melt a brass washer so while the candle was burning i said to my friend pour the last couple of drops of fuel from ur fuel bottle and as soon as the fuel touched the fire it turned into a rocket and went flying out of his hand so we decide to use more and it made a bigger explotion and went farther , anyway nothing went wrong so its not that enteresting.
ORIGINAL: Bombers_410

ORIGINAL: whitey�

um sounds kinda familiar. I was playing with gas and was pouring it on stuff then lighting it on fire, then after the fire would go out I would pour some more gas on it and do it again. well the last time that I did it, the fire wasn't completely out, so the tip of the 5 gallon gas can cought on fire! I thought ok, well thats no problem, ill just blow it out like a candle. That didnt work, and the gas can was kinda close to the wooded area, so i thought that I would push it away from all of the dry leaves.

When I was pushing it away from the leaves, the can tipped over, spiling gas all over and therefore more fire. I'm starting to panic at this point so i run and get the garden hose. It happens to be about 30 feet short so i spray the water as far as I could. After a while and with the fire seeming as bad as it did before I put the water on it, I decided to go get a bucket and a towel to throw it on the can and put the fire out. Well I got the towel and wet it, then threw it on the fire! Ok now what is step 2??? Hmm i search my brain for the awnser as quiclky as i could and all of a sudden it came to me, Stomp it out!!! woooot 1st grade lessons finally come in handy right!!??

WRONG !! flaming 5 gallon gas cans do not go out when you stomp on them ,,..... they EXPLODE. I screamed like a little girl and went to the hospital after that, with 2nd degree burns on my right arm and leg, and with scorched eye-brows. I couldn't tell but the flames must of been 8-10 feet high when they exploded. A week in the hospital, peeing in a plastic cup because of the excrutiating pain I would get when I tried to walk around taught me a lession. Do not play with gas, and if you do, do not try to stomp out the flames when you are trying to put out the fire. And second, play with fireworks, they are MUCH safer than Gasoline!

I was 14 at the time, we live in the middle of the country, it was summertime, and I was bored out of my freakin mind.. Besides, every guy has a little bit of pyro in them so dont judge me lol.

Have a good time all.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Frozen72

My list is way to long trying to jump of of a tree and hitting a few branches on the way down is way up there though.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:33 AM
The_Collector

Bought an 86 F150 for 300 bucks without running it first. Found out later that the clutch was completely gone, to the point that grooves were worn into the flywheel. And...it's still in the garage all torn apart. [:@] Never take a guy's word on the condition of anything!
Old 02-21-2007, 02:36 PM
peed

nitro, and fire.

that says it all.[&:]
Old 02-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Doahh

I decided to jump off my roof (around 15 feet) just for fun...
Stupid is my middle name...
Old 02-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Checkpointracer

Sounds like something spongebob would do!

ORIGINAL: Doahh

Old 02-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Gex_61

Any cardboard wings?
ORIGINAL: Doahh

I can't think of anything intentionaly stupid that I've ever done. I'll get back to you, I'm sure there's something.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.