Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Aquraium People

Old 03-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Bill Plude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aquraium People

Are the "round balls" prepared food like catfish bait? Look, I've been keeping fish since 1970. What do you think these fish survive on in the wild? Do you think that I care what costs more? I'm talking about 2 foot long fish. Aggriessive fish that get pleasure from the hunt! Not prepared food balls! You don't think I know what to use for filtration systems? My 125s with the big fish all have UG systems with 4 powerheads and 2 large aquamaster 500 outside power filters.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Doahh

I'm in the process of turning my 20 into a saltwater tank... to Clownfish really NEED anemones? What other fish should I put into this tank?
Old 03-11-2007, 11:09 PM
misshydro

Maybe you got money to burn too!! I dont ,plus my fish grew alot faster with trout chow then live bait!I didnt say you didnt know about filters eather!!!![:@] I'd nevered had proublems with cloudy water eather!!! Plus when I got my arowana it was 7"long.I started trainning it to eat trout chow and had it in a 20 gal long tank.Mine was more colorfull then yours,it had pinks green and blues on it. I have to find my pics of my fish and post them.I've been out of this for 8 years.I'm thinking about getting back into it. You dont live where I live at eather the gold fish and guppys are that cheep eather around here.[>:]
Old 03-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Bill Plude

Why don't you grow up? I'm sure you've got everybody here scared with all your angry little smilies and I'm surely going to be very careful about what I say so I don't make you have to use more exclamation marks....It's guys like you that keep me away from this forum in the first place. The RC truck section is full of "Experts" too. My fish had plenty of all those colors too, but I'm not going to waste my time argueing with you.

Clownfish don't need an anemone at all. The 2 I have in my reef tank now have been without one for about 4 years. You can only keep about 3-4 small fish MAX in a 20 and that's stretching it. If you go here Doahh....you'll find a ton of information and these guys are great if you ever need to order stuff online. Go to the Saltwater fish section and check out which fish will go in a 20 gallon. Each fish has info about it.
[link]http://www.liveaquaria.com/FFExpress/[/link]
and here's the best prices you're going to find anywhere on aquarium equipment and supplies
[link]http://www.bigalsonline.com/[/link]
I'm out of here now. Anymore questions can be directed towards the "Expert". All those pictures on my site are fake, I don't have a clue what I'm talking about.
OH, I also "burn" my money on my RC trucks
[link]http://www.75th-meu.com/MGSsTrucks.htm[/link]

and now that it's Winter, I've spent about 5G on a new hobby....Slot Cars
[link]http://www.75th-meu.com/SlotCars.htm[/link]

It sucks to have a part time job that pays $3.80 an hour
Old 03-12-2007, 10:41 AM
misshydro

The angry smiles are game on faces.two maybe we'd had a miss comunecation between us.Three I'm not a guy eather.I'm a girl. The reson why I'd used trout chow is less cost then live bait.around here the live bait isnt that cheep eather.that what happen when you live in a small town.I'd notes that the arowana was growing quick with the trout chow.I miss having my fish.After the move and lost alot of fish,beause the water in the new town,that I didnt know was heavy chorien. I didnt mean to get out upset eather.I asked you, have you tryed trout chow,as a friendly sudjestion.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Bill Plude

OOPS, my mistake "MISS"hydro and I apologise. I miss my big fish and all my coral too, but when you put large amounts of money into hobbies, you can usually afford only one at a time. The RC Trucks took over buying the lighting for the corals. AND the RC Trucks were something I could actively share with my 4 sons 22-28 years old. Same idea with the slots now this Winter. My problem now is, I'm out of room and I've bought everything I need for them.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:23 PM
misshydro

I know what you on hobbies.I'm into nitro hydros boats.But I'm finding thats not cheep eather. I'm going to try to find the pics of my fishs that I'd took 10 years go,If I find them I'll post some up so you and others can check them out. I see you have the black&yellow fined arowana.I'd had the silver one with yellow green red blue cast on it. My arowana I'd found on the floor dead.I'd had him/her in a 29 gal long tank with weights on the lid,but the darn thing jumped out!! he/she had a habit thumping the top of the tank. I'd love at arowana very much!! But my favorate fish is the irredissent shark cat.They look like a shark,but one thing I'd hated about them there schitchs fish,somtime there like to spaz out too. I did have a eel and a stingray,both are fresh water fishs. another cool fish I'd had was the artinnen black ghost knife
Old 03-15-2007, 08:41 PM
Mekong

My arrowhead puffer could beat up any of your fish :P

Shes a mean one, watch out for your fingers!
Old 03-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Hacker Da-Cracker
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

i have a 60 gallon with 25 chiclids and a 20 gallon with 10 chiclids. i put the babys in the 20 gallon until there bigger.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Doahh

oop... I now have a 20 gallon SW with 3 blue damsels...
Old 03-18-2007, 08:24 PM
misshydro

Man the Afficans fish are nice looking but very mean fish!![8D]
Old 03-29-2007, 07:57 AM
t-hayden

I got a 225g I'll try a post a pic lator
Old 04-01-2007, 08:02 PM
02f350psd
My Feedback: (3)

i've got a 90g saltwater tank. actually looking to sell it.

Bill, are you a member of BRS? Just curious
Old 04-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Bill Plude

No, I'm as far away from Boston as you can be and still be in Massachusetts and i don't travel much anymore.

ORIGINAL: 02f350psd

i've got a 90g saltwater tank. actually looking to sell it.

Bill, are you a member of BRS? Just curious