Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

super sweet 16 on mtv

Old 03-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: super sweet 16 on mtv

I've learned to dislike MTV in general. I was around when it first hit the air and watched it when all they had were videos.
It's not just the spoiled teenaged brats but all of these "entertainers" that are showing off all of their bling, big cribs and garages full of rides. Let's say we visit them in 5 years and see where they are. They'll be selling their grills at the pawn shop for a meal.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Jose R.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cant agree more with itspuddingtime00, they get famous people to play at thier partys and get a brand new Benz or BMW for beeing snotty little brats, they have a I can live off momy and daddy attitude, And I think that some people even look up to them. . Hell I would be happy if my perents let me use or gave me there beat up 00' impala.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:41 PM
RcSuCkA

mtv is so fake these days. On shows like next and parental control, the "reality" acting is so BAD. And for the people on sweet 16, i hope the kids get robbed.

anways, waiting another year to hopefully buy a '71 datsun 510 (aka 1600 or bluebird)
Old 03-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Hacker Da-Cracker
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

its funny to watch all the kids try to be pimpin. come to my neck of the woods then try to be a pimpin. u cant touch this im a P.I.M.P!
Old 03-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Fiegs

Birthday party: $250,000
New Car: $75,000
Birthday Dress: $10,000

Watching some ugly, fat chicks that think their hot just cause they are rich:
Priceless

But seriously,
I still can't believe the parents in that show put up with these brats.
If i said 1/2 the stuff they do on that show
I would be sleeping in the backyard watching my revo sink to the bottom of the lake.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Kemo

instead of an expensive over rated imported car, i'd rather have a high horsepower gas guzzling 2wd silverado or Monza.

These people that get all this money on tv these days are more than thrilled to death to send it back to where it came from (the money that is). Too many people are materialistic. Very few of those people have worked HARD a day in their life. I absolutely HATE people like that.

But to sum MTV up in very few words... MTV = garbage. Music on the radio is terrible, so i see why MTV doesn't play music anymore. Its all "what, yeah, OK" remixes... and remixes of remixes.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Codeblack

ORIGINAL: hkmp5s

Am I the only one that hopes all those little spoiled brats get cancer?
I hope they trip, break their balls, get shot in the jaw and fall into a bath of horse sh*t