Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Interesting ebay power ads.

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 01:48 AM
-Inverted-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interesting ebay power ads.

Found these while browsing the bay, pretty interesting, especially coming from the same person.

Accepting bids for buying the RIGHTS to build petro engine for automobiles that gets 60-80 miles per gallon. Fully tested and functional. This engine will change the face of fuel economy today. The engine has the ability to burn a FULL droplett of gasoline in the jets. Recycles any gas not burned the first time back to the engine jets eliminating (SMOG) emissions at a level of 95% less fuel emission waste. No need for catalytic converter, no WASTE. Engine has newly invented "VAPOR JET CARBURETOR". Engine can be adapted to fit cars manufactured by the big 3 companies now without major changes on the assembly lines. No changes need to be made to the gas tank. Engine sizes CAN BE ANY SIZE. VAPOR JET CARBURETOR may be installed separately on any car and acheive same results. Starting bid $40 million. Will build the engine for you. We are also willing to form a corporation with those who bid to allow for corporate ownership of the engine and the rights to build.
Accepting bids for buying the rights to build hydrogen engine that can function without the "NEED" for hydrogen fuel cells. Runs totally on water. Starting Bid $60 million. Only serious minded buyers need to ask questions. We will build the engine for you.

We can also convert existing electrical plants using fossil fuels/gas to power your plants to become HYDROGEN POWERED PLANTS!

We are willing to form a corporation with those who bid to allow for corporate ownership of the engine and the rights to build.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:17 AM
SFC K

Default RE: Interesting ebay power ads.

Sounds fishy to me, but interesting enough.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:24 AM
magnus213

I think I would need a little bit more information before I dumped $60,000,000 on eBay.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:15 PM
-Inverted-

ORIGINAL: magnus213

I think I would need a little bit more information before I dumped $60,000,000 on eBay.

Exactly, that is what I was thinking, especially coming from the same person, with 0 feedback.

The whole idea intrigues me though.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:45 PM
hands without shadows

Both adds are completely retarded.

Number 1 doesnt say anything about vehicle weight, size or horsepower at all..........anyone could stick a 3.5 hp biggs and stratton into a go-kart....

Number 2 is even worse. That water is going to have to be separated somehow, probably through hydrolysis, and then the hydrogen is going to be used to produce electricity or mechanical motion. Why not just use the electricity in the first place and skip the energy loss of turning electricity into hydrogen and back into electricity?

I think the next "big" step in automobile engines will be the introduction of the 6 stroke gasoline engine.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Anomie

I've never heard of the 6-stroke. That sounds fascinating.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:41 PM
hands without shadows

ORIGINAL: Reiko
I've never heard of the 6-stroke. That sounds fascinating.
I thought it was fascinating too. Basically you have your four regular strokes; intake, compression, power, exhaust, and then when the piston is at TDC after the exhaust stroke the valves close and water is sprayed into the cylinder, which instantly evaporates and gives you another power stroke. Then you have another exhaust stroke in which the steam is expelled and the process starts again. The steam is recycled and condensed back into water to use again.