Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Please help me find the name to this song!

Old 07-14-2007, 12:43 AM
Only1Balto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help me find the name to this song!

Please listen carefully to the VERY beginning of this song. Could someone please tell me what song this is? I can't get it out of my head.

FYI Back to the future ride closed in Orlando FL, and will be closing on Sep 3 in Hollywood. Plan on riding it before it closes.

[link]http://www.bttf.com/index.php?/weblog/more/universal_orlando_permanently_closing_gullwing_doo rs_on_back_to_the_futuret/[/link]
Old 07-14-2007, 01:19 AM
Nick2618

Default RE: Please help me find the name to this song!

Thanks for the info on riding closing. I plan on going the 23 so i should make it on it. I have never gotten to ride it yet [&o].
Old 07-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Only1Balto

ORIGINAL: nick2618

Thanks for the info on riding closing. I plan on going the 23 so i should make it on it. I have never gotten to ride it yet [&o].
Yeah I know. Its came as a huge dissapointment to alot of peep. The producer of BTTF said he thought it was only a matter of time because of the condtion the Delorean was (The one that sits out in front of the ride). It was never washed or cleaned, sun spots all over the car. Its really sad. I need to go before its too late as well. I'll probably go soon and then on day of closing.

Does anyone recognize the song in the begining of that little movie clip?!
Old 07-24-2007, 11:14 AM
Nick2618

welll anyways i just went to universal yesterday and they closed BTTF ride early [&o]. So i never even got to ride it but the good news is they replacing it with the simpsons . Somtime in 2008.