Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

*Official Xbox Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 07:36 PM
Ttam Says Blarg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: *Official Xbox Thread

Sweet im about to install a new cpu so I wont be on for a bit but I will definitely accept you.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:04 AM
Ttam Says Blarg

ORIGINAL: emaXXman123

ORIGINAL: splcrazy

damn red ring crap lol. i hope the black box are better , i will maybe buy a new black 360 with my government stimulas package LOL
thas what i heard..that the black ones are better then the white ones and there problems are fixed. but not postive

and ttam says blarg ill be adding your gt in about 40 minutes when my brother gets off
I never got your friend request. Sheo you should get xbl its fun.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Ttam Says Blarg

I bought Race Pro today. Amazing game couldnt ask for more. Graphics are about the same as forza 2 but physics blow forzas away. No bad gameplay glitches so far. The menus are well ok nothing amazing. Every car feels different. The radical sportcars are totally different than the formula bmws. The bmw sticks to the road really well but the radical not so much. Amazing game I would suggest it to any racing game fan.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Ttam Says Blarg

Well my xbox went out today. I figured it would go out soon anyways since it wouldnt read the disk... Of course the problem is not covered under warranty so I have to pay for a new xbox again.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:11 PM
HJJFFFAA

Wow that sucks. Mine has been going strong for two years now.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Wild YFZ 450

Xbox live is where its at, All I really play is Cod 4, 5 isn't really anything special I am waiting for cod 6 modern warfare 2. That should be fun, Post your gamertags and ill shoot you a request, I don't think I would be able to post my gamertag here.. It might be out of the rules.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:30 AM
REVO_RACER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Wild YFZ 450

Xbox live is where its at, All I really play is Cod 4, 5 isn't really anything special I am waiting for cod 6 modern warfare 2. That should be fun, Post your gamertags and ill shoot you a request, I don't think I would be able to post my gamertag here.. It might be out of the rules.
Alright I know its just a peeve but please call the games the real name! You have CoD4 right but there is no CoD5 Its called Call of duty:World at War, And if you didnt know Infinity Ward Dropped the CoD Name, There not affilated with them anymore. Its just Modern Warfare 2.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:09 AM
brett65
My Feedback: (18)

The teaser is out for Modern Warfare 2 at www.modernwarfare2.com It looks like we're gonna be tracking down terrorists! Oh wait, we can't call them terrorists anymore. They are man made disaster makers.[:-] It is COD6 even if they're leaving out the traditional title. Rambo wasn't a stand alone movie, it was part 4.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Wild YFZ 450

ORIGINAL: REVO_RACER

Alright I know its just a peeve but please call the games the real name! You have CoD4 right but there is no CoD5 Its called Call of duty:World at War, And if you didnt know Infinity Ward Dropped the CoD Name, There not affilated with them anymore. Its just Modern Warfare 2.
Well you can call it what you want I will do the same. Call of duty: Modern Warfare is the 5th addition to the Series of Call of duty. With that being said I call it Cod5 As I will also do with Cod 6 ( Modern warfare 2 )
Old 05-08-2009, 07:03 AM
REVO_RACER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: REVO_RACER

Well you can call it what you want I will do the same. Call of duty: Modern Warfare is the 5th addition to the Series of Call of duty. With that being said I call it Cod5 As I will also do with Cod 6 ( Modern warfare 2 )
Most people arnt counting the other CoD:Games. So actually if you were truly keeping count CoD:MW would be CoD8, CoD:WaW would be CoD9 and Modern Warfare 2 will be CoD10, but whos truly keeping records[&:].
Old 05-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Wild YFZ 450

tomatoes tomotoes? ( Hard to spell it correctly while trying to get the point across
Old 05-17-2009, 02:19 PM
s7jstep1

i have xbl. i usually just play CoD4 but i have Forza 2 as well.
my gamertag is jstep89 if you want to add me.

anyone have any ideas for a clan tag for CoD4?
Old 05-17-2009, 03:15 PM
superflea

I have to be honest here. I don't see the draw to the Xbox. most of the posts here indicate that people have had to buy more than one because it keeps going tango-uniform.  every one i know that has one has had the same problems. the fact that  "red ring of death" can be shortened to "rrod" and people know what it means speaks volumes, doesn't it. I am not anti-console at all, but the xbox seems to be the biggest pile of poo microsoft has released yet.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Doonagoowin

What's the easiest way to hook up your Xbox to your laptop/computer?
Is there a tutorial or a how-to or anything?
Old 05-18-2009, 07:35 PM
s7jstep1

well i got a clan tag but how do i get people to join. i have one friend in particular that wants to join my clan but doesnt know how.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Doonagoowin

On an official website or just on the CoD options screen?
Old 05-28-2009, 09:31 PM
s7jstep1

he found out what the problem was. in order to fix it, he has to change his GT