Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Anyone else here?

Old 03-09-2009, 10:06 AM
SpikeX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone else here?

ORIGINAL: RCadmin

going to work on some issues that I could not resolve over the weekend timeframe. we will fix the things we found and reschedule a launch. we will look at a way to do an incremental migration too next time so you don't have to copy posts from the old forum. our actual data migration takes 2.5 days as our db is 30GB so the long time frame introduces many issues. also we had lots of IE users reporting problems that we need to look into further.
Don't you mean 30TB? I fail to see how 30GB takes 2.5 days to transfer, or am I missing something here?
Old 03-09-2009, 03:40 PM
HJJFFFAA

30TB's is probably what he meant. This place archives EVERYTHING, right? So anything that's ever been posted on the site is still there. Pictures, videos, etc. puts it about there.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:18 AM
OkadaKeisuke
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: HJJFFFAA

Am I stuck in old RCU alone?
:::Echo, echo, echo...:::

It's kinda' like a Twilight Zone story...

Old 03-10-2009, 09:22 AM
warheadforever

I like the older one a bit more, but the new one is nice as well, I only got to see it for like 3 mins. LOL