Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

That time of year again..

Old 03-14-2009, 10:20 PM
A.B.U

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default That time of year again..

MARCH MADNESS!
How many of you keep up with it?

I just got done watching the Syracuse and Louisville game.. was going for the Cuse, but looks like Louisville got the best of em.
UNC got what was comin to em (I don't like UNC one bit tbh..) earlier, by losing to FSU. Always have loved FSU..

And of course I can't forget about the Tigers... we blew Tulsa out the water this afternoon.. 64-39

so, just wondering, anyone else on RCU keep up with college basketball? Who do you want to take home the NC this year?
Old 03-15-2009, 12:05 PM
khodges
My Feedback: (1)

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: That time of year again..

ORIGINAL: A.B.U

MARCH MADNESS!
How many of you keep up with it?

UNC got what was comin to em (I don't like UNC
I used to watch the whole collegiate season, but now only get interested during the conference tournaments and NCAA Tournament.

I've lived all my life watching the ACC, have been a Tarheels fan since I was a kid. Any game between any ACC teams can always go either way, especially if UNC or Duke is in it, because everyone is looking to knock off the 'Heels or Blue Devils. I lived in Raleigh for 12 years, the area goes crazy during March Madness, with Duke and UNC only 7 miles apart, and NC State and Wake Forest also close by. There's always a huge rivalry going on.

I'm rooting for the 'Heels to take the NCAA, but to each his own.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:03 PM
A.B.U

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: That time of year again..

Haha, well.. I dunno.

3 big East teams each got #1 seeds.. kinda biased if you ask me.

Anyways - no one else watch NCAA Basketball? [&:]