Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

zune

Old 05-22-2009, 09:07 PM
carlbellybutton10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default zune

are they anu good i am looking at getting a 30gig
Old 05-22-2009, 09:10 PM
DarkFire989

Default RE: zune

I would just get a iPod touch. The apps you get are so great.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:18 PM
carlbellybutton10

i just want something to hold my music so i can listen to something while i work out. plus i think the itouches are overrated and i would prefer to have an iphone but donmt have that much money
Old 05-22-2009, 09:58 PM
hands without shadows

How much do you like tactile feedback (ie a definite click when you press something). If working out means running or doing something where you want to make song changes on the fly without looking the Touch definitely isn't for you.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:59 PM
jikkuria

i had the 30, and bought the 80 because i liked the touch on the pad. but the zune 30 is great, holds lots o' music and vids, plus has games now. i personally dont like apple, as their evil (j/k), but i loved my 30g zune till i broke it.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:11 AM
Doonagoowin

Save up a little more and go for an iPod classic. Much cheaper than a Touch, and tons more songs.

That is, if you're more of a memory space guy compared to a flashy guy. haha

Compared to the Zune, it's about the same price (I think, about 220ish right?) with about 90 more GB.
And it's a lot more compact, so you don't have to carry the bulky Zune around.

Or you can wait til another flash memory MP3 comes out. I heard Flash memory harddrives withstand more abuse and is a lot faster than a regular hard drive, like the iPod non-touch line right?
Old 05-23-2009, 03:06 PM
jikkuria

well, there's a 120 gig zune that is the same price as the ipod classic. but i believe that she is lookignat a used zune, as they quit making the30 gig.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:52 PM
ryansiki

I bought a Samsung Q1 MP3 Player.Its got a touch pad, 8g,and games,some subway maps and it was only a $150(CAD).Also it comes with a big 2.4 inch screen.I would never ever buy an Ipod though.As cool as they look, I personally think they're more about features,and looks, than quality.One of my first Mp3 players was a 2g Sansa e250.It was rock solid.Had it for two years and only frozen 3 times.I tried the Fuze but didnt like it.Do a little research first.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:58 PM
feo

ORIGINAL: carlbellybutton10

i just want something to hold my music so i can listen to something while i work out. plus i think the itouches are overrated and i would prefer to have an iphone but donmt have that much money
I would get a flash player if you're gonna be listening to it while working out...